Letting Go (DO NOT START SINGING FROZEN!)

Amber's POV

I did it. I let go. What I mean is I had fun.

Since I am the godess of fun, I have to have fun on a regular basis. Ianite, Dianite, and Mianite have to do their thing too. For Ianite, it is almost everyday. When no one is fighting, they are at peace. For Mianite, it is when someone does good. For him it is easy because Sonja is here. For Dia, it is death. That is also why they have the purge. For me, it isn't that simple. Everyone has been busy trying to make better houses, make better tools and armour, upgrade defences, ect. So they haven't been having fun. And niether have I. I've been busy aswell. I made a small temporary house, got some decent armour and tools, and I've been practicing my powers with Waglington. OH YEAH! Remember the wizard that I had a staring contest with? That is Waglington, but I call him Wag. The other guys that were there? His brothers. So I've been busy lately.
So I finally let go. I ran around the world, 3 TIMES! I stole stuff from Tucker, Jordan, and Tom. I used my power to spawn dogs everywhere. I made Sonja a bunch of Borris'. I filled Jordan's house with Jerrys. I flooded Dec's house, again. Blew up the Dianite temple, the Ianite temple, the Mianite temple, and the Wizard's palace. I even blew up my house and my stuff. I spawn killed Tony and Josh. I sniped Nade. I teleported Tom's house to the nether. I teleported Jordan's house to the end. I made Tucker and Sonja's house float in the air. I teleported Tom, Nade, and Dia to the Nether. I teleported Ianite and Jordan to the End. I teleported Tony and Josh under the sea. And I teleported Champwan, Dec, Mianite, Sonja and Tucker to Sonja and Tucker's house. I then broke into Champwan's house and spawned a bunch of villagers.

TIME SKIP

I woke up.
"What the heck? Where am I?", I asked. I looked around. Pink room. Large bed with pink blankets and white pillows. Pink curtains. Pink everything..... (The pic at the top)

IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!!

"Hello?", I asked.
No answer.
I walked to the door. I opened it.
A hallway. I walked down the hallway to some stairs. I walked to the bottom of the stairs. I heard somthing.

Voices.

"She doesn't belong here!", Someone yelled, Tucker, I think.
"AGREED! MY HOUSE IS IN THE NETHER!!", Tom yelled.
"So we kick her out?", A last voice said.

The one voice I didn't want to hear.

The one voice I trusted from the very start......

Sonja.