LET THE TROLLING/PURGE BEGIN!

*TIME SKIP OF ONE WEEK! PURGE DAY!!!!!*

Well, today everyone is participating in this thing called a "purge". Everyone except for the gods, that is. They all are just going to have fun and kill each other and steal stuff from each other. I'm gonna join. Kinda.
I'm not gonna kill or steal unless I think somthing is really cool. Then it is mine! Dia already announced for nobody to kill me. But I am still allowed to adventure out there.
I'm gonna troll.
Starting with.... SPARKLEZ!!! He love his Jerry the Slime so he can have a giant one. The wizards have been training me in magical stuffs. So, I spawned a GIANT Jerry on top of Jerry's Tree 2.0!

I joined Teamspeak.
"So beautiful!", I said.
"What is?", Tucker asked me.
"Well, Sparklez got a Jerry's Tree 2.0 so I made a Jerry 2.0!", I yelled.
"OH MY IANITE!", Sparklez yelled. I flew down next to him.
"You like, yes?", I said in a wierd accent.
"Umm.... I don't hate it but I don't love it.", Jordan replied.
"GOOD! ON TO MY NEXT MASTERPIECE!!! MUHAHAHA!!!!!!", I yelled. Then, I flew over to Tom's house.
"TUM! YOU ARE A DIANITEE, CORRECT?", I yelled.
"YAS! #TEAMDIANITE!!", He replied.
"GOOD!", I yelled. I don't know if you realized it but I like yelling.
I took buckets of lava, nether rack, soul sand, and quartz out of my inventory. I took them and made his house look like the Nether. Then, I hid his chests behind the walls.
"MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!", I laughed," Masterpiece #2 complete! Tom, I hope you like the Nether. Also, I hope you didn't leave anything important at your house!!!!! NEXT PLACE!!!!!"
I flew over to Declan's house and flooded it. Then over to Champwan's place. I just stole his food and broke his bed. Next was Sonja and Tucker.
"Amber don't you dare! I'll kill you!", Tucker greeted me at his door.
"Hee~Hee!~ Buh bye!", I said before I went completely invisable. I snuck behind him and punched him.
"NO! QUIT MESSING WITH ME, AMBER!!!!!", Tucker yelled at me.
"I THINK SOMEONE IS SALTY! AND YA KNOW WHAT YOU DO WITH SALT?", I screamed at him.
"W-what?", he asked scared.
"You eat it.", I wispered in his ear. Then, I pulled out my diamond sword and killed him with it.

iijeriichoii was slain by AmberStarr using 'The Salt Eater'

"PFFTTTT!!!!!!!! THE SALT EATER!!!", Tom yelled laughing really hard.
"THAT IS GENIUS! HOW DID WE NOT THINK OF THAT?", Sonja replied.
"Wait. This is the first time a God has entered a purge. And it's a girl. And she already trolled 4 of us and just killed one of us.", Jardon stated.
"Hey umm guys I got to go. Talk to you later!", Sonja said as she left. Well that was wierd.

A/N
Next chapter, expect somthing different!!!