EXPLORATION PART 3!!!!!!

....Tom. I suddenly felt scared of him. The way he had held a sword to my throat without hesitation. I felt my tears growing again.
"AMBER! WHAT'S WRONG?!?" He asked me as I started crying again. I didn't know what to say. I don't know what to even think anymore. My "siblings" hated me, Dec had joined them in laughing at me, and the guy who held a sword to my throat is asking me if I'm okay. I fell to my knees weak. It was happening again.
"Amber! Please get up! Everyone is going to think that I attacked you! You aren't dead so that is a good thing but still..." He said thinking outloud. I found this funny. I decided to play along. I fell on my face and closed my eyes.
"Huh? OH CRAP!!! THEY'RE GONNA THINK I KILLED HER!!! ALL OF THE GODS WILL SMITE ME!!!! THEY WILL TAKE ALL OF MY STUFF!!!! *GASP* THEY'LL KILL NEMO!!!! NO!!!!! NEMO!!!!" Tom yelled panicing.
(THIS IS HILIRIOUS!!!) I thought.
(What is?) I heard Dia ask me.
(TOM THINKS I'M DEAD!!!! HA!!!) I replied.
(OH! You are playing that prank huh?) Dia responded.
(What?) I questioned.
(You used to do that all the time.) Dia answered.
"DIANITE IS GONNA KILL ME!!" I heard Tom yell. Hmmm....
(DIA! WANNA HELP ME????) I thought.
(DUH!) He said.
*BOOM* AN EXPLOSION!! DIA!
"THOMAS! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER?!?" Dia yelled.
"Malord! I swear I didn't do anything! I-i she i we fell cry i she sob face cry fell we uh...." Tom answered.
He was facing Dia. His back a
was to me.
I snuck up behind him. He was still rambling on to Dia. I got up to him, pulled my phone out, put my phone to his ear, and played Darude: Sandstorm, at full volume, in his ear.
YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT!!! HIS FACE WAS PRICELESS!!!!!!!!! HE PANICED SOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!