Chapter 1: The bad boy is an underwear stealer??!!?

Matt to the top

Well guess what my day just started with the oh so perfect Marcy Dain calling me a "pretty princess".

What a way to start a day!! To be called "pretty princess" (Pls note my sarcasm okay?)

The name's Princess Parker. Well now you get why i get called "pretty princess" UGHHH.. I've got two brothers, their names are definitely better than mine, Drake and Jordan. Oh let me tell you this they are on the popular side while im not. So moving on, today was the day where my brother,Drake, had his first kiss, Yes his first kiss and he is 20 years old right now!! So I have to rush scool today just to congratulate him.(My parents forced me to do that)

After much of useful methods and note takings that our teacher told us to do, school was finally over. I went out to meet my other brother,Jordan, who is the same age as me just two months early, and we walked back home. My house is pretty near my school which only means that we reached home in a few minutes time. We entered the house,only to be welcomed by a shining bright light-Drake's smile(I know Im creeped out too at his very shiny teeth)

They were setting up the table and the food with Drake just sitting on the sofa looking like a stupid person in love-wait he is one-but whatever.

"Oh welcome home darling, Drakey here is sooooooo excited for the party we set up for him!!!"My mum shouted across the room only to irritate Drake as his nickname came out of my mum's mouth.

"Mum!!! Its Drake! Not Drakey!!! Did you even give me that name for a reason!!" Drake whine as i slapped him across the arm."What about my name you dickhead!!" "Well i kinda forgot that your name was Princess,Princess....Forgive me" Seriously,Drake and his puddy dog eyes are my weakness. "Fine!!!!"

Once the table is set,we all gathered for dinner. Turst me all this arrangement caused us a lot of time so by the time it was finished, it was dinner time. We all sit around the table that is filled with lots of delicious food that my mum made just for Drake. We all are prepared to raise our glass to make a cheer for Drake to finally have his first kiss when our house door suddenly burst open, revealing our school's bad boy,Matthew Harvey (Matt for short), standing by our house.

HOLDING A GUYS UNDERWEAR,SWINGING IT AROUND,AND SHOUTING HIS LUNGS OUT:

"I'M AN UNDERWAER STEALER!!!"

My whole family just stared at him,our mouth just wide open as Matt finally realises what he just did. Everything seems to happen in slow motion as he quickly dashed out of the house,shouting wrong house every single second.

I think I just saw the bad boy blush too... ..

Everyone fully recovered their stances and continued eating as I just stared at the opened door,mouth wide.

'Is he serious??'
'Wow an underwear stealer??'
'Is that really matt??'
'Did I actually see-'

"Princess darling could you please close the door for us?" My thoughts were broke by my mum's voice.

"Sure!" As I walked towards the door,I realised something: if the whole thing that happened in my house to day was told to the whole school won't the bad boy be embarrassed??? Ohhhh,I hope Jordan would not tell the whole school or the bad boy would just destroy our lives once he knows that either Jordan or me was the one who told the whole school,embarrassing him.

"Hey,Jordan!"

"Yeah?" Jordan asked with his mouth full.

"Are you gonna tell the whole school about what happened tonight??"

"Maybe?" Jordan said with a mischievous shine in his eyes.

"Well, please don't. I don't wanna get in trouble with the bad boy."

"Who??" Jordan put on a fake smile and look at me innocently.

"The bad boy!! Duh!!"

"Who??"

"You seriously want me to say his name??"

"Yup!!" He nodded.

"Sighh......Matthew Harvey, Matt for short"

"I'll try okay?? Not so sure though." Jordan kinda promised me.

Ohhh tomorrow's gonna be a long day.

Hey guys, its my first time writing a book so don't judge me okay?

Thanks for reading!!