Chapter 4:The bad boy keeps following me!!!

Princess to the top

What happened the next day you may ask???

Well,Matt did what he promised..

He followed me everywhere I go. And I earned glares from every girls that wants Matt as their boyfriend.

Like can they just get him off of me I'll be really thankful you know.

And I finally saw my life saver--and I am actually happy to see her for once!

Marcy came walking , well stomping , towards us and grab Matt's hand. Phewwwww finally!!

"Matty boy!! Why are you following this bitch! She such a slut!! Can't you see that her face spells the words S-L-U-T!!"

*whoaaaa just when I thought that you are my saviour* I thought as my face scrunched up in a weird behaviour.

"I mean look at her face right now!! I look wayyyyy nicer than her!!"

"Im following her a reason and you don't have to know." Matt just replied casually

Thats right!! Go Matt I love you so much!!

I mentally slapped my head *shut up I do not like him one bit!!*

Suddenly I saw a hand near me and I flinched,thinking that it was gonna hit me right in the face........

But nothing came in contact with my face as I slowly opened my eyes, thinking whether there is a high chance that she actually slapped her self.

There stood Jordan holding Marcy's hand and Matt holding Jordan's hand.

"Dude who are you protecting??" Jordan said as he cocked his eyebrows up looking at Matt.

"I....er......Im.....protecting......."

"Can't say anything??? Is Princess that
Embarrassing or that Marcy is just too pretty??? I do not mean what im sayin though..... I mean those ate like the words you would say Matt."

I looked at Jordan with shock as he turned to look at me sheepishly.

"Oh please Jordan I know im pretty. Even Matt knows,right???"

"Errrrr.........."

"Matt??? Please are you too embarrassed??"

"N-no......I-"

I turned around and walked away , im not so much of a coward to run away , only Marcy and her minions are capable of that.

Ignoring Matt and Jordan calling me , I waved a goodbye in a swag way ( don't judge me I like being swaggy) and texted Jace to meet me outside school.

I walked out of the school gates and waited for Jace to come. Then , a good-looking guy (and I mean very good-looking) walking towards me with a charming smile that could that any girls to heaven.

I saw Jace as I tried to avoid myself from staring at him too much

Please Princess Matt is way better than that guy.

*No he's not this is way better. Boyfriend material indeed , its like-*

"Excuse me do you know a Katelyn here?" My train of thoughts was broken of by a rapsy voice.

I turned around and I saw his mucular figure as I shook my head , trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Well , its okay. But could you lead me to the General office of your school. The name's Brayden by the way."

"Hi Brayden , sure I could take you to the General Office. And I am not gonna tell you my embarrassing name so im just gonna be an unknown angel that leads the way!!" I said while putting my hands together in a joking way.

"Aye , Prince you ready to go??" Shit , I forgot that Jace was walking towards us.

"Supp Brad! Why are you doing here??"

I jocked my head as Jace said that sentence.

"Just tryin to find the Katelyn. You know...... your sister."

*Jace has a sister too and I did not know??!!!*

"Yea she is in school now so why don't I bring you to see the principal first?? Oh this is prin-"

I covered Jace mouth before he says anything

"Its Penny. Don't mind what Jace said. He always makes new names for me."
I said as Jace looked at me cocking his eyebrows.

I gave him the look that said we-have-to-talk-later and smile at Brayden.

"Let's go then!!" I said as I pulled Jace and Brayden just followed us chuckling.

I kept pulling Jace ,not noticing where am I going until I bumped into something hard.

I looked at and saw Matt looking down at me with a smirk.

"Like the way my chest feel? I am glad I found you faster than your stupid brother. That means I won 10 bucks!!" I glare at Mat while he does a victory dance.

"Look, bro can you just move we need to get my buddy to the General office"

Matt glance up and realised that Jace and Brayden was standing there

The look on his face scares me........I don't know what will happen next.

There's chapter 4!! What will happen next!! Find out durimg the next chapter!!

Thank you for reading my book!!