Chapter 3:The bad boy say what??!!

Jordan to the top

He looked at me and stared. He then suddenly glare at me like I was the one who made him had a black eye.

"Your brother made me have a black eye, I will make your life worse without him knowing." Matt said with a smirk

I stare at him in horror as I tried to talk but the strangling that Matt did to me hurts a lot that I cannot even utter a word.

Seeing this, Matt snickered a laugh. "Well, looks like the princess can't talk for a while now."

I glared at him and stood up to touch his lips. He winced in pain as I snickered and I talked-well tried to, in a husky voice(the not-so-attractive one).

"I do not care but if you dare to touch me once more, I would tell about what happened that day.......and you know how embarrassing it is and how it would break your 'bad boy' reputation" I said while using my hand to do as a quotation mark over the words 'bad boy'.

"Well if you dare, I would-"

"Princess, are you okay??!! Ohhhhh umm hiii, M-Matt." A worried and scared(most probably is because he saw Matt) looking Jace ran into the nurse office panting.

I gave him the look that says 'you-scared-I-told-the-secret' and he replied me with the 'no-I-did-not-I-was-just-worried' look.

"Hey he just asked you a question, answer him." woah, I almsot forgot that Matt was here too.

"I did"

"How did-"

"Just say that its a way we communicate but not you."

"Oh burn......" I jabbed Jace on the ribs and stiffled a laugh at both Matt's and Jace reactions.

"Well im gonna *cough cough* go now" I said as I stood up to walk towards the door. As I went out I saw the nurse came in first then my vision went to the bunch of people standing outside the nurse office.

*well im dead*

School went pass in a flash and lets say that nobody dares to touch me or talk to me, damn you bro......

I was just walking back home as Matt suddenly jumps in front of me ( like how did he even do that??? Is he even human?? Is that why he dares to strangle girls??)

"Heyyyyyyyy, voice losing princess wanna hang out with ma buddies??" He said wiggling his eyebrows

Okay now im really creeped out. I shooked my head and pushed him aside. "Come on ever Matthew Harvey party needs a princess"

Okay okay im going

*No shut up brain im not going!!*

I ignored Matt and guess what........ this guys is so persistent....like why can't he just give up!!!!

Just when Matt was gonna ask me again, Jordan pulled me away and put a protective hand around me.

"Dude get lost!! You hurt my sister already, Im not gonna let you hurt her again!" He growled

"Im gonna make both of you like me! Just watch!!" Matt smirked and walked away. "As long as you have that secret I will keep finding you and making sure that you won't say it"

And....... he walked away.....

Okayyyyy...... I look at Jordan with a quizzical look and he strugged.

Both of us laughed and walked back home without knowing what Matt actually meant until tomorrow......

Im backkkkk so im pretty bisy so I won't be updating for a period!!! Until then baiiiii!!!