chapter 7: This is why you should not tease me

Marcy to the top

Lets just say that i stopped in a park as i was tired. I am not a exercise kind of person so i get tired easily after a few metres of running.

Walking around the park, an ice-cream truck catches my attention. Don't you just love ice-cream?

I smiled to myself and walked towards the ice-cream truck......and i feel young again.

Really you feel young again? Oh god you are making your inner self feel so old...

Shut up brain

As i walked toward the ice-cream truck, a familar figure stands in front of me. When i was about the ask the person if i had seen him before,my phone rang.

"Shut up! I do not even want to listen to your damn phone after what you did! Fucking people nowadays!" I said to myself,ending the call.

"Prince??" A familar voice spoke up.

"Cayden?? Is that really you!!??"

"Yep thats me!" He chuckled

"Finally!! Someone that understand me!! Unlike those fucking peeps"

"Making fun of your name too over??"

"Ya know it... arghhh just get me some ice-cream and i want-"

"Honeydew yea i know"

"Pfft ya know me to well buy me the ice-cream and we'll talk while we eat"

Cayden nodded and i waited for him at the side

"Ha i knew she would be here!!"

Shit

I stood up getting ready to leave

"Don't you dare"

I stopped in my tracks,sighing

"Seriously i know you are hurt so do you want me to tell them?"

"No fuck off Jordan i-"

"Here's your ice-cream can we- oh am i interrupting something?"

"Nope lets go. And don't you dare to follow me bro...and you guys..."

I dragged Cayden hand and walked off. We had lots of fun talking and speaking of what happened in the past

Opps i forgot to tell you, Cayden is my childhood friend

We talked and talked until it was 8pm. I stopped outside my house, thanking him before going inside.

Jordan was standing there amd for a moment he looked worried.

He heaved a sigh of relief and then start to walk toward me. I stopped his track and walk back to my bedroom lying down on my bed thinking about what happened today,slowly drifting to sleep.

Matt's POV

"Was she always like this?" I asked Jordan

"Sighhhhh yep after something happened which i can't tell you"

"Damn now i feel bad for asking for her real name" Brayden said

"Pfft no...it was-"

"Wait, she told you a fake name?"

"Uh huh"

"What was it" Jordan said looking hopeful

"Ummmmm Penny why?"

"God seriously she used the same name" Jordan said to himself laughing

"Wait same name?" I asked curiously

"She introduced herself to people who she kinda have a crush on" Jordan said smirking

Somehow i can feel my heart being crushed when i heard that princess has a crush on Brayden. I don't know why but it just hurts

"Hey!! Earth to Matt!! You there!!"

"Huh uh yea sorry come on lets go somewhere to party"

"Nahhhh imma go home and wait for Princess bai"

Should i ask who that guy was?? Yea i should

"Hey Jordan!! Whose that guy with your sis anyways?"

"Oh him!! Thats Cayden. He's Prince's childhood friend baiii imma go now"

I waved bye to Jordan and also said bye to Brayden then i walked home,my brain full of thoughts and they are strangely full of princess. I wonder why.....

Heyyyyy!! I added in Matt's POV to increase the story length. So what will happen next? Would Cayden help Princess and continues to be her friend or maybe something even more than that?? Find out in the next chapter!!