chapter 6: I skipped school and then the bad boy visits

School journalist to the top

I told Jordan that i wasn't feeling well today (he gets tricked easily) and i satyed at home with Drake who already know that i was faking that i was not feeling well and his girlfriend.

I went to the kitchen to take a box of chocolate sprinkled strawberry smoothie icecream and i happen to see both Drake and Casey (Drake's girlfriend and first kiss) smooching each other. I cringed and rushed back to my room.

My room is not that big but it has a comfy bed and a huge television. I got that television by begging my mum saying that i can't stand watching 18+ shows that she and dad usually watch. I can't even stand Drake kissing Casey!

I watched a whole bunch of anime including Tokyo Ghoul and Attack On Titan. Then i looked around my poster filled room that has a bunch of kpop amd anime posters. Who said kpop and anime does not match together!!

I looked at my clock and saw that it was four

"Jordan should be back already" i thought to myself as i quickly dumped the icecream box that i happily muched while watching my anime baes hoping that Jordan would not open the dustbin and saw it. I heard a knock on the door and went to open the door.

"Hi Jor- wait WHAT??!!! WHERE'S JORDAN AND WHY ARE YOU HERE ARE YOU GOING TO KIDNAP ME ARE YOU GOING TO-"

"Shhhhhh we are not. Your brother is in his car. He brought us here as we asked him to bring us to visit you. He was not really happy when he saw me but then there was Brayden so yea he allowed but but glared at me the whole time in his car. Oh by the way you don't look sick"Matt answered casually with Brayden by his side,smiling the hottest and cutest smile in the universe.

I blushed at my behaviour and just stared at Brayden's face. I broke my stare as soon as i heard a voice and i see Matt lifting up his eyebrow smirking.

Opps.... i blushed more as i looked down.....

"Come on it doesn't mean that she is better when she shouts. Come on Penny lets get you to bed" Brayden said.

Oh shit i forgoy that i told him my name was Penny.

"Actually-"

"Oh my god!! You-you still believed that her name is Penny! Ah-ha ha..." Matt laughed

"Then what's her name?" Brayden looked at Matt and then at me.

"Well....its so funny that you can even think about pigs eating mud!"

My face immediately turned red as my name rolled out of his tongue.

"Princess is her name and she does not even look like a princes!!"

I looked at him, anger boiling inside of me. I could feel my tears that are about to fall.

I ran out of the room quickly, brushing pass Brayden quickly and rushed out of home, ignoring my brother's calls as i run pass him.

Whats gonna happen next?? Look forward to the next chapter!!