Chapter 2-JACE IS GAYYYYY?!?!

Jace to the top

I got to school the next day with my new swaggy bag pack. I just like being swaggy and im always being teased for  not being a princess but who cares??!! I entered the classroom and my eyes caught with someone's eyes.........Matthew Harvey. I started snickering but immediately stop once I saw him glare at me. I quickly took a seat next to my best buddy-Jace-and glanced at him. He was usually the type who talks a lot but today he is like out of the world...

"Jace??? Oh Jace????"

No reply

"Jace??"

No reply

"Oh Jacey boyyyyyyy????"

"Don't you ever call me that again!!" He growled.

"Well someone's in a bad mood... What's wrong??"

"I'll tell you but never tell anyone okay??!!"

"What is it?"

"Ithinkimgay"

"WHAT!!"

"SHUUUSHHHH!"

I turned around and spotted people looking at our direction,including the queen bee and Matt.

God Matt is just.......holy shit!!
He just has the most nicest bright green eyes I have ever seen whyyyyyy

shut up brain, he is so not hot

I talked to myself as I mumbled an apology to Jace while blushing.

"geez I should not have told you...."

"told her what??" a voice came from behind my back as I froze on my spot.

Matt is behind me....... The flashback of him holding an underwear in his hand and swinging it back and forth at my door step came back as I tried to hold back my snicker...

Matt glared at me when he saw that I am trying to hold back my snicker when I try saying nothing.

I look at him and immediately can't hold back anymore...... I burst out laughing just as Matt grab me with my colar and slammed me against a locker

"listen here miss princess" his voice is filed with vemon and my laughter immediately died down.

"you better not let anybody know what happened yesterday. or else..." he looked at me as if he is going to strangle me....well he did after I said "or else what"

and he replied me with this

"MATHEW HARVELY YOU BETTER PUT MY SISTER DOWN!!"

Uh oh, this spells trouble as I see a fuming Jordan walking towards us.

Matt smirked just in time when my brother just punched him right in the face and I dropped to the floor with a thud.

"DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT MESS WITH ME OR MY SISTER!" And with that he dragged me to the nurse.

my brother just gave me a face that says 'do not go near him' and left.

Guess what?! The bad boy came in twenty minutes later,with a black eye and bleeding lips.

theres chapter two!! Been busy lately with school and outdoor activitives but I updated!!