1

My name is Caitlin. All my life, I've grown up to know that I'm worthless and used. Well, that's what my dad says anyway. When my mom died, he totally lost it. To make extra money, he's been my boss. I work for him, it's not a choice. I'm a sex slave basically. He gets money off of people using me for sex. I'm used to it now, but it was difficult at first. "Hey slut, get off your ass and pack." My dad slurred. I gave him a confused look. "Why?" I asked grabbing a bag. "You're going to go work for someone else." Dad said. I was shocked. "He paid me a lot of money for you, so you better not screw up." He said strictly. I nodded and packed my clothes. After that, I got in the shower and began getting ready. When I was finished, I heard someone talking to my dad on the other side of the door. "Where's the 2 grand?" Dad asked. My jaw was wide open. He sold me for 2 grand? "Right here sir." A guy said. Then my dad was beating on the door. "Hey bitch come on out!" Dad yelled. I grabbed my things and came out. In front of me stood a boy with brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a tux and looked very attractive. "Here she is." Dad said pushing me to him. "I'm your new boss, Cameron." He said grabbing my arm. "I'm Caitlin." I told him. "Well this is a good deal sir." Cameron told my dad. Dad nodded. "Let's go." Cameron said pulling me with him. We got in the car and drove 45 min. It was a quiet ride, we didn't say one word to each other. We soon arrived at a huge mansion. I was blown away by it. The gates opened and we drove inside and parked. Cameron grabbed my hand and we walked inside. He led the way and pushed an elevator button. We went to the second floor. "Ok. So these are all of the rooms. You will be staying in the room beside my office." He said pointing to the the door. I walked over to it and went inside. The room was huge and really nice.  I put my things down and walked out. "Here are some things you need to know." Cameron said. I nodded. "There are cameras in your room, I'll be watching your every move from my office. There are other guys here that you will see, and fuck. Different color lights will go off in your room when the want you. Absolutely no relationships, if you are pregnant the baby goes. No spending the night in the clients room. Don't even try to escape. If you break any of these rules, there will be punishments." Cameron said strictly. I nodded again as he handed me a piece of paper.

Memorize this:

Green: Matt
Blue: Nash
Red: Jack G
Orange: Jack J

Come when light color flashes, if not, punishments will be made.

"Now that you understand the rules, let's go meet the guys." Cameron said leading me to his office.

I was nervous. "Boys, this is Caitlin." Cameron said. They all eyed me up and down. "Damn she's so hot." One said. He pointed to each one as he called out their names. They all looked really good. "Ok now that you've met, boys leave." Cameron said pointing to the door. As they left I heard comments. "Damn I hope she does me tonight bro." One said.

"I want you to stay with me for a bit.." Cameron said smirking.

"No. I should probably go, maybe one of them will call me." I said nervously.

"Baby girl, I'm your boss, you do what I say." Cameron smirked.