68

Shawn's POV

I pulled away from the kiss.

Something didn't feel right all of a sudden.

"Caitlin.. we can't." I said, moving away.

"Shawn-"

"No. You and Cameron are meant to be together. I can't come in the way of that. My name may be in the contract, but after it runs out, I'm not the one that you need to be with. Caitlin, I love you a lot, and that's never going to change, but you can't love me the way you're supposed to love him. I don't even want the contact anymore, it's not right. I feel bad for even doing it. It caused you to be unloyal to cam, and he doesn't deserve it. I'm always going to be here for you though, that won't change either, but our secret love affair has to stop." I said.

It took all I had to finally say that.

She looked at me and a tear fell.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking.. I love you too Shawn, but Cameron-"

"I know, it's okay, I understand." I said, wiping the tear away.

She nodded and hugged me.

"No more contract. I'm calling your dad later, I'm getting rid of this shit." I said.

She smiled.

"Wait. You're still going to live here, right? I don't want you to leave. I like having everyone here together." She said.

"I'm not going anywhere." I smiled.

Caitlin's POV

I feel so much better.

I'm not confused anymore, which makes everything easier.

I called Cam just because.

C: Hello?

M: Babyyy!

C: Hey sweetheart!

M: I miss you.

C: I miss you more.

M: I just want to say that I love you a whole bunch and I never want anyone else. You mean so much to me.

C: I love you more, where's this coming from?

M: Just because.

C: Aww, well I can't wait to see you. FaceTime later?

M: yes

C: okay, bye baby.

M: bye

I hung up the phone and smiled to myself.