5

Caitlin's POV

The next few days seemed really weird. No one called me on the buzzer and the only person that talked to me was Nash. Our plan was going to take place today and I couldn't be happier.

I went into the kitchen and saw all the guys eating. "Hey." I said sitting down. They rolled their eyes. "Hey bitch." Cameron scoffed. I ignored him and sat beside Nash. Nash smiled at me. "I'm taking her shopping today." Nash said getting up. Cameron looked at all of the guys and smiled. "Okay. Fine with me." Cameron said awkwardly. I smiled and looked at Nash. "Okay cool." Nash said going upstairs. I followed and went upstairs with him. "I can't believe I'm getting out of here." I smiled laying on his bed. "We're going to stay together." Nash said laying beside me. I sat up. "Nash. Do you mean?" I started. "Yes. We're going to live together. Maybe rent an apartment or something." Nash said kissing my cheek. I hugged him. I left his room and went into mine to get ready. After that, I walked downstairs. Jack J came to me. He held my waist. "You look so hot." Johnson smirked. I pushed him off of me and walked away. He wasn't too happy but I ignored him anyway. Nash snuck up behind me. I jumped. "Haha sorry." He laughed. "Okay we are leaving!" Nash yelled. We walked towards the front door.

"You're not going anywhere." A voice said. I turned around and saw Cameron. He ran to me and pushed me hard against the door. Matt grabbed Nash and through him to the floor. Johnson came over and held me down tightly to where I couldn't move. He was too strong. All of the guys except Johnson started to beat Nash up. "NO STOP IT!" I screamed and started to struggle. "Stop fucking struggling." Johnson said in my ear. I heard Nash's grunts. They kicked and punched him repeatedly. He was bleeding. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I screamed. I managed to get out of his grip and crawled over to Nash. All of a sudden someone kicked me in the side hard. I fell onto Nash and groaned in pain with tears falling. Nash put a hand on my back. "S-sh. B-baby." Nash whispered. I looked up at him. His nose was bleeding and he had a black eye. His lip was also cut. I cried out. Then someone kicked me again making me fall on my back. My head hit the floor. Nash tried to get up but someone held him down. "You know, you've always been a bitch." Cameron smirked towering over me. He slapped me. I held my cheek and cried. "DO NOT  TOUCH HER!" Nash yelled. Cameron grabbed my arm hard and dragged me into a room. My head was hurting and I think it was bleeding. He slammed the door and locked it, leaving me I the dark alone. "So. You decide to betray us Nash? Huh? Escaping?" I heard Cameron say. I heard glass break and Nash whimper. I screamed. "NASH! CAMERON PLEASE LEAVE HIM ALONE PLEASE!" I yelled through tears.

Nash's POV

"NASH! CAMERON PLEASE LEAVE HIM ALONE PLEASE! I heard Caitlin yell. "Matt, go shut the bitch up." Cameron said. Matt nodded and went into the room. "No d-" I began to say, but I was cut off by Cameron's hands around my neck. "Don't you ever talk to her again. She's not your friend. And you will use your light, no more being nice to her. She's a worthless slut and you know that." Cameron said. I nodded and he let go of me. I think Cameron's right. Maybe I need to change my whole entire personality around her. I walked into the room and saw Matt kicking her. I pushed him off and grabbed her arm. "Ow Nash what are you-" she was cut off by me slapping her. She grabbed her cheek and looked at me with tears in her eyes.

Caitlin's POV

Nash slapped me. I looked at his beaten up face. Matt stood up and walked over to us. "Caitlin, don't you get it? He's done being nice to you. He's changed. I'm proud of you Nash. Matt said touching his shoulder and then walking out. Nash looked at the ground. "Nash-" "I have to go, but I'll call you in later." Nash smirked walking out. He closed the door behind him. Who is this? This isn't the Nash I know, or should I say knew..