4

I woke up the next morning and went into the kitchen. Everyone watched me as I walked in. "Eat you slut." Jack G snickered as he handed me a plate. I snatched it from him. He glared at me and pushed me against the cabinet. I hit my head. "Don't snatch from me little girl." He barked. Then he backed off and sat down. I grabbed his shirt. "Don't talk to me like that you prick!" I yelled. Everyone's jaws dropped and he turned around slowly. He came up to me and slapped me so hard I fell back. I looked at him with fear. He started to kick me and someone pulled him away. Then Cameron stood up from his chair. "That's enough!" Cameron yelled coming over to me. He yanked me up by my hair and took me to my room. "No breakfast for you, and don't you dare come out." Cameron said after slamming the door.

I want to go home. Nash needs to hurry up with the plan. Then I heard a soft knock on the door. I wiped my fallen tears and crawled over to the door. Nash came in and picked me up and sat on the bed. "Baby girl are you okay?" Nash asked holding me in his arms. I got shivers when he called me that. I nodded. "I'm fine Nash, really." I said sitting up a little. "We need to get you out of here." Nash said looking at my cheek. It was starting to swell. He snook to the kitchen and got me ice. "Put this on it." Nash said sitting back down beside me. We talked for a bit and then decided our escape route.

Cameron's POV

I went into my office and checked her camera. My eyes widened when I saw Nash in her room. I tuned up the volume and listened to their conversation. ESCAPE ROUTE?! What a traitor. I called all of the guys into my office and showed them. "Looks like they both need a lesson now." Jack G said. I agreed and shut off the camera. "Nash is going to pay. And the girl will pay just by seeing what's going to happen to him. In the end, she needs to think its her fault." I said writing down on a clipboard. I told   the guys that I would let them know of the plan. For right now, I'll let them go on with their little plan. They'll get what they deserve sooner or later.