48

Cameron's POV

Their mom was okay, it was just a bad case of the flu.

Nash and Hayes decided to stay there for a week or so to spend time with their family, so the rest of us boarded the plane to fly back home.

Caitlin never texted or called me.

I was getting worried so I called Shawn.

S: Hello?

C: Hey Shawn, how's Caitlin? She never called.

S: Oh, she's fine. We were just making breakfast. Her phone wasn't working.

C: Okay, I was just worried. Can I speak to her?

S: Yeah, hang on.

*shawn gives phone to Caitlin*

Caitlin's POV

"Put it on speaker." Shawn whispered.

Caitlin: Hello?

C: Hey baby. I miss you. Why the hell didn't you try to reach me? I was so fucking worried about you babe.

Caitlin: I'm sorry Cam. I really am. It's just-

C: it's okay, don't worry about it. As long as I know you're okay now.

Caitlin: Okay.

C: Hayes and Nash are staying there for a bit so the guys and I are about to board the plane.

Caitlin: Okay, I can't wait to see you. I miss you.

C: I miss you too baby girl.

Caitlin: I love you Cam, I'll see you soon.

C: I love you too, bye.

Caitlin: Bye.

"Great their coming back..." Shawn scoffed, putting the waffles in the toaster.

"What's wrong with that?" I said touching his arm.

"Because I don't get to spend much time with you when they are here." He said.

"Shawn it's okay." I said.

Why can't Shawn get it through his head that's it's not all about him?

And it won't ever be all about him.

But after the contract runs out, one little part of me wants him to stick around..