Famiglia

Seborga's POV

"Pronto~
Eh, Romano? Never tought dat you'll call me! What's wrong~? Need an advice to flirt wid girls~?"

"Shut up cretino. Listen, since you're part of Italy, we need your elp."

"Eh?"

...

"EH? Is Veneziano alright? Is he urt?!" After hearing the situation from Romano, I began to worry.

"No, he's currently sleeping.. I need you to come over ere as soon as possible."

"W.. well.."

"Tch. Listen up, cretino! If we don't unite for awhile, we'll dissapear! Time travelling is some erious shit and I also wanted to get rid of dis pain even tough I've grown somewhat accustomed to!"

"But if what you're saying is.. it should've affect me too.. yet, I didn't feel anyting?"

"What do you mean?!" Romano's confused words could be heard,

"Look, Romano, I don't know if what you're saying is.. true.. But that doesn't mean that I don't believe in you.. just dat.."

I sighed, "Vongola."

"Eh?" Seborga paused.

"Oh.. den it must be true." I sweatdropped, 'Really, those vigilant mafia kept making trouble for us..'

"Sì, I'll be there. Just wait for a minute."

- Time Skip 3 days later -

Romano's POV

"Che palle, why is dis place is so noisy?!"

"W.. well.. after learning de fact dat deir bosses are all gone.." Vongola's man replied, "Oh, looks like we're here."

The man opened the door which revealed a large round table in black glass. Some people which I knew were 'Arcobaleno' are sitting at.

"Please take a seat."
Veneziano worldlessly took a seat that was empty on the middle and I sat myself on his right, Seborga on his left.

After Veneziano had woken up in the past three days, he doesn't utter a single.. voice. The voice that I got so tired of hearing.. his cheerful voice. He doesn't make a single conversation and all his reply are simple, as if he adopts a new personality.

Seborga and I don't pry much of what's wrong with him.. He'll surely tell us right? After all, we're fratellos.

Not only that, these few weeks we were filled in the situation by Checkerface, a member of Vindice otherwise known as the Grim Reaper of the underworld.

"We just need to infiltrate Bertesca famiglia and gater every single clue dat seems to be de core of all dese..mess?" I slamed the table with my hands, angry and confused. They summarized it very well yet we can't keep up with.. this shit!

"More or less." Replies one of the arcobaleno,

"One of us went back to de past to assist Decimo. After learning de situation, we couldn't just idle around ere doing noting. Some of the guardians already left to catch up with deir boss while some dat are left behind are gatering clue across Italy."

"We figured out dat you three, personification of the country itself, would be somewhat involve--"

"Forced" I added, clicking my tongue,

"--.. as you says it. We need every manpower we could get. Our researcher and mechanics are also trying their best to developed de time travel mac--"

"Che figata! Its dat bazooka.. dingy right~" Interrupts Seborga happily,

"Yes." The voice ended with a sigh, probably feeling fed up with being halted.

"Dere's something I don't quite understand yet." Veneziano, who listened to the conversation silently, asks.

"Bertesca and Vongola are allies, yes?"

"Dat.. is true. We don't know why, but our source told us dat dey are de one who caus-..."

"Then.." I looked towards Veneziano who raised both of his leg to the table and leaning back to the chair,

"Veneziano ..!?"
"Italy..?!"

"We just need to eliminate de core of de main problem dai?" Ended Veneziano, who was now polishing .. a gun?!

"W..ha.." I stood up adruptly, "Where did you get dat gun, Veneziano?!"

"Ve..? I received it from de fedora hat man."

"Ma, che sei grullo!!" Seborga left his chair and panicked, scared that it could harm Italy,

".... ve..?"

".....uh.." Me and Seborga pleaded Veneziano to keep the gun away before it could harm anyone, not realizing that the rest of the people in the room are in an awkward situation whether to leave.. or just watch the scenes going on.