Aries

I know a few Aries's, actually more than any other sign. Aries people are very nice and fun to talk to because of their energetic aura. It makes you want to do more, even if you normally are scared of it.
They are very motivating and have your back in most situations. Aries is known as the 'aggressive' sign, but they are only aggressive when they want to protect or if they get hurt in any way. Or perhaps if someone is trying to take what's theirs.
Actually Aries people are surprisingly chill and are all fun and games until someone pushes them too far.
And I'm talking about self experience right now. Some friends of mine teased my Aries friend, and of course they brushed it off and laughed anyways, until someone went too far. A place where they should never go.
They stormed off and you could literally see flames in their eyes; yelling and screaming, you name it.
Aries take time to cool off after they have been angered, they will let it go some time, and if not soon, then they want your apology. But don't lie, because in such situations they can sense it.
All the Aries's I know are fun, smart, motivating and are never afraid to tell you the truth.
That's what I really admire about that sign; that they aren't scared to tell what they think, and if you get mad at them, then it's your loss. Because by them telling you the truth, you can see what you are gonna have to do better.
Not saying that what you guys do is stupid, but taking advice from an Aries is a good thing, even if what they say is meaningless.

I am best friends with a couple of Aries people, and I must say that they are a keeper. You can nearly tell them anything of what's going on. If you have a hard time, talk to an Aries! They can make you smile just the moment you got upset.
Even if you are opposites, they will find a way to make you smile somehow. It always works for me.
And of course they want to be the best and the first at everything, but that's just to empress others and their way of saying: "Hey! You who told me I couldn't do it, shut up! Cause I can!" or, "It ain't that difficult, c'mon everyone!"

Aries's want to known as the best and/or the leader of the 'pack'
They want to be respected for their strength and ability to keep up with the impossible.
Aries are great leaders when it comes to active events, it's really hard to keep up with them I tell you.
They sure are talented! Thumbs up for all you Aries out there!

♈️♥️