What The Signs Are Good At Hiding

Aries: Doubting themselves. They're always hiding it by acting like they know what they're doing with their life.

Taurus: Being sad. They are the queen/king of hiding their feelings with a smile.

Gemini: Heartbreak. They will go out and get drunk and act like it's not happening.

Cancer: Vulnerability. They hide it behind the act that they're tough and nothing gets to them.

Leo: Insecurity. They act so confident that you will never second guess it.

Virgo: Having feelings for someone. If they don't want you to know, they'll never tell you for fear of rejection.

Libra: Being hurt. If they're hurt by something you did they'll never say it, only because they want you to think that it didn't bother them.

Scorpio: Jealousy. They can be so jealous, but they'll just sit back and watch and act like they're having the time of their life.

Sagittarius: Anger. They'll only snap when absolutely necessary.

Capricorn: Negative emotion. They don't like to let down their guard and be vulnerable.

Aquarius: Hate. They can look and talk to you like nothing is wrong. You'd never even know if they don't like you.

Pisces: Grief. Grief of death, relationships, etc. They try their best to push it away so they don't have to deal with it.

Tru.

Btw I'm sorry for not updating! ;-;