As Kids

Aries: Aries children get easily frustrated (and let everyone around them know it) with themselves and others, that are unable to keep up with them.

Taurus: Taurus children are not "bullish"; in fact they are very happy youngsters and appreciate a peaceful environment.

Gemini: Gemini children are curious and these children are the ones to ask "why is the sky blue?", and they are always ready with a new question.

Cancer: Cancer children are shy and resist anyone else except their mother.

Leo: Leo children want to be the center of attention and leaders in their circles; it is possible that they might become aggressive.

Virgo: Virgo children are attentive and take as much pride in finishing a boring or menial task, as with the more challenging duties and chores they are given.

Libra: Libra children are not known to be bossy or nosy, but they will definitely jump into an argument, and tell everyone how to act to restore order and peace.

Scorpio: Scorpio children have a suspicious nature, and will be very particular about who they choose to be friends with.

Sagittarius: Sagittarius children are active and adventurous, but can also be clumsy by bumping into walls and tripping over air.

Capricorn: Capricorn children love to make things, so consider building blocks or anything that will allow their creativity to shine through, to keep them happy and content.

Aquarius: Aquarius children love being active and busy with various activities, such as art, dance lessons, sports and practicing a musical instrument.

Pisces: Pisces children are attentive when in the presence of younger children, keeping a watchful eye over them to make sure they are happy and safe.