Taurus

I actually only know 1 Taurus. To my surprise I don't see too many of them lately.
Taurus people are known to be stubborn, which they are too. But they have a very well reason for it.
Once they have made a decision, they won't change their mind. Mainly because they have already developed a plan for that decision of theirs and wants to stick with it. If you come with another plan for the Taurus, and it sounds really good, well. . .then they still won't budge. Taurus are not good with changes. That's why, so when they have chosen something, they don't want to change it. If you have made the Taurus give in and go with your idea, then I can just tell you that they are a bit upset to change.

Taurus are such wonderful, smart, nice and funny people. They know how to cheer you up, and they are great to talk to.
Talk with them about anything! They love to have company and loves the quality of different people.
Speaking of quality, they cherish it. Especially when it comes to food or gifts!

Taurus are very calm and nice people, but try to avoid offending them. Not that they'll kill you for it, but you could definitely get into a conflict. Like the the bull they are, they won't back down without a fight.
Taurus are otherwise super nice and intelligent people who give great advice, as well as they are good listeners.
You can talk to them about anything! They are a great wall to lean on.
They are stable, and down to earth. They handle anything that comes at them!

When you befriend a Taurus, they put all their trust in you. So you better not mess it up! Because they believe in you.
Thumbs up to all you Taurus out there! You are all great and strong people!

♉️♥️