Their thoughts using lyrics from....

Zodiac Signs' thoughts using lyrics from "Somebody that I used to know" by Gotye.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Aries: Now you're just somebody that I used to know.

Taurus: No you didn't have to stoop so low...have your friends collect your records and then change your number.

Gemini: But I'll admit that I was glad it was over.

Cancer: But that was love and it's an ache I still remember.

Leo: But you didn't have to cut me off....make it out like it never happened and that we were nothing.

Virgo: Now and then I think of when we were together....Like when you said you felt so happy that you could die.

Libra: So when we found that we could not make sense....Well you said that we could still be friends.

Scorpio: Told myself that you were right for me....But felt so lonely in your company.

Sagittarius: But I don't wanna live that day....Reading into every word you say.

Capricorn: You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness....Like resignation to the end, always the end.

Aquarius: And I don't even need your love....But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough.

Pisces: Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over....Part of me believing it was always something that I'd done.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hah, mine's true.
What about yours??