WELCOME TO EAST DONCASTER

**LILY'S POV**

6:30AM
*beep* *beep* beep* *beep*

Don't you just love waking up to the sound of your beloved alarm clock?

Well, if you do... You have problems because I'm pretty sure everyone HATES it.

I stay in bed for a couple more minutes before I role out of bed. I quickly pick out what I'm going to wear today and lay it on my bed before going into my bathroom to have a shower. Once I get out of the shower I quickly through on my clothes. Today I decided to wear a red crop top that had the number 80 in the left hand corner, black high wasted shorts, a flannel to go around my waist and my white converse.

I go to my desk that has all my make-up set out across the table and I settle for a little bit of eyeshadow, mascara and winged eyeliner with a touch of clear lipgloss.
I finally fix up my hair by putting it in a messy ponytail, I then realise the time and I quickly run down to grab my backpack and I sprint out the door.

When I turn around from closing the door behind me, I am greeted by my best friend.

"Took you long enough" Jacob said with a grin on his face
"Jeez I'm sorry that beauty takes time" I say flicking my hair back

He then pulls me into a long hug that lasted for about a minute, I haven't really seen Jacob that much lately, I don't know why though but I have missed him being around.

**JACOB'S POV**

She looked so beautiful when she came out that door, I could stare at her all day.

"Took you long enough" I said with a grin on my face
"Jeez I'm sorry that beauty takes time" she said flicking her long, beautiful, blond her out of the way.

I then pulled her into a long hug that lasted a while, but for me it didn't last long enough, I just want to hold her in my arms and never let her go. God she is perfect.