POOL PARTY

She smiles and looks down, I put my hand under her chin and bring her face up so it is looking at mine, I then start leaning in slowly looking at her eyes then her lips, she starts leaning in as well, our lips were so close that I could feel them almost pressing against mine
*DING DONG*
Shit, she got up to go get the door and looked back at me sadly. I'll try again later, even though I really wanted that kiss to happen now.

**LILY'S POV**
I looked down and smiled and he slowly lifted my head so we were looking at each other, I looked into his eyes and then at his lips. We slowly leant in and I could almost feel his lips again mine, but then the door bell rang and it ruined the whole moment. I got up to get the door and I looked back at him to say that I was sorry. I don't know what I was sorry about though, but I still felt sorry.

"Hey Lily!" Said Mark with a grin on his face
"Hey Mark, come in. There are some snacks on the table" I gave him a quick hug and returned to the couch. Jacob and Mark were eating all of the lollies!
"Jeez guys calm down!" I said as I chuckled
"I can't help myself, I'm an eating machine" Jacob said while stuffing his face with lollies
"Fine, I'm going to have to put them away then" I start grabbing the bowls of lollies and chocolates and started walking to the kitchen. When I returned from putting the snacks away, the boys weren't in the living room. I was so confused, I stood there for a couple of seconds to think of where they could be. I heard creaking from the floor boards coming from behind me but before I could turn around, Jacob and Mark wrapped a massive blanket around my whole body and picked me up by my feet and hands.

They started running towards the pool and I started scream for them to stop but of course they didn't listen.

MARK AND JACOB: 1...2...3 *SPLASH*

They threw me in the pool with the blanket wrapped around me, I struggled to get myself unwrapped from the blanket because my feet were stuck so I yelled out to the boys to help 'cause it felt like I was going to drown. They both jumped in to help me but I started losing breath and I started panicking. The boys could tell I was in trouble so the quickly pulled the blanket off me and wrapped there arms around me while they help me out of the pool.

"Shit Lily we are so sorry! Are you okay?" Mark asked
"Yeah I'm okay now" I'm still trying to get my breath back
"Take deep breaths, in... And out" says Jacob as he is rubbing my back.
"Thanks guys" I say smiling at them both