Meeting my room mate

**JACOB'S POV**
She is so cute when she is sleeping, I feel so bad waking her up but I have to otherwise we won't get to the hotel.

"Lilyy... It's time to wake uppp. We are here" I shake her lightly
"OH MY GOSH! ARE WE HERE? OMG YAYAYAYAY! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP SOONER? I CANT WAIT! LETS GO!!"

She was screaming but we were the last ones on the plane so it was alright. I take her hand and we walk out of the plane.

"We are going to meet everyone at the hotel in Mark and I's room"
"Okay, ughhhh I can't waittttt" she says gripping my hand
"I have a feeling everyone is going to wanna be your bestie!"
"Hahaha what makes you say that?" She starts to turn bright red
"Because how could they not wanna be your bestie?" I twirl her around and peck her on the lips

We collect our luggage and make our way towards the pick up zone, I already hired a driver before we came so I just need to look for a guy that has my name written on a bit of paper. When we found the guy we all hopped into the car and he took us to the hotel.

**LILY'S POV**
We arrived at the hotel and it was amazing. There was a massive pool with palm trees around the outside of it and there is lots of pool lounges to relax on. I just can't wait to see what the rooms. We went to the lobby to sign in and we got our room keys, we made our way to the elevator. We are on floor 40, this is a big hotel! And they are like 60-70 rooms on each for. We finally make it to our rooms.

"Okay, this is it" Jacob says holding my hand
"I'm gonna go change then I'll come over to yours" I smile and give Jacob a kiss before opening my room door.

I am greeted by a tall, blonde haired girl with blue eyes.
"Oh, hey! You must be Lily... I'm Loren" she comes up to me and gives me a hug. Wow she is really nice.
"Jacob non-stop talks about you in our group chat" she continues while unpacking her suitcase
"Oh hahaha... Really" I start to turn red.
"Haha yeah, it's really cute." She says smiling at me
"Hahah, okay well I'm gonna go change really quickly, everyone is meeting in Jacob and Marks room right?"
"Yeah we are, I'll introduce out to everyone if you want" she says tying up her hair
"Yeah sure, that will be great thanks... What if no one likes me?" I saw biting my lip
"Are you kidding? They are going to love you because you are new member of the squad now" she says pulling me into a hug.
"Okay now go change because everyone will be meeting soon"