PERFECT MOMENT

**JACOB'S POV**
I reach out for her soft hand and pull her closer to me, I grab her waste and pull her so close to me that I can feel her perfectly shaped body on my stomach, I look at her gorgeous eyes then at her soft lips. I then slowly lean in and press my lips against hers, I have been waiting for this moment ever since the day I met her. I then deepen the kiss by adding a bit of tongue. It was so powerful and thrilling, I never want this perfect moment to end with this perfect girl.

**LILY'S POV**
This kiss is just, woh. I can't believe this is happening, I've been wanting for this since the first day I met him, he deepens the kiss by adding a bit of tongue and I pull on his hair, not too much though because I don't want to hurt him. God I love his boy, he gives me the butterflies whenever I see him, he makes me feel so lucky, I never want this perfect moment to end with this perfect boy.

**MARKS POV**
Lily and Jacob have been in the waterfall for a good 10 minutes now and I'm curious to know what they are doing so I go and have a quick peak.

"Yeah it is, but it's nowhere near as perfect as you" I hear Jacob say

I then see Jacob pull Lily close to him. Shit, they are so close to each other. I wish I could un-see the next part, I had to look away, I couldn't bare the site of them kissing, I thought I have experienced a heartbreak before, but I was wrong. This hurt me so much, I could feel my heart in my throat, I couldn't watch it anymore so I rushed away as fast as I could. I don't care if they heard me, I had to get away from them as fast as possible, I could feel a tear trickle down my face. I honestly don't know what is wrong with me, I never cry over girls. I rushed inside and went up to Lily's bedroom so no one could see me like this.

Lily's room didn't help with the situation because she had photos of Jacob and her when they were younger, she also had recent photos of them, which made me hurt even more. I just don't understand why I am so upset, maybe because I've never felt this way about a girl before.

I hear creaking of the floor boards so I quickly wiped my eyes so it didn't look like I was crying.
"Mark? Are you in here?" Said the most sweetest voice from around the corner of the door, of course it was Lily.
"Omg, are you okay? What's wrong?" She sounded like she really cared which was a relief because I thought she didn't care about me
"Nothing's wrong, why?" I tried to hide the sadness in my voice, but I'm not good at lying
"There is obviously something wrong, you can tell me. Please. I tell you everything because I trust you, do you not trust me?" She said with a bit of anger
"No, of course I trust you. It's just family problems and stress with school, it's just all a bit overwhelming for me at the moment" I had to lie to her, she couldn't know that I liked her.
"Aww, whatever you need I will be here." She gave me a reassuring smile and hugged me really tightly, the hug lasted a good 3 minutes, it was the longest and most meaningful hug we have ever had, I never wanted to let go of her.

"Are you ready to come down to watch a movie?" She says with a faded smile
"Yeah I guess"
"Okay, come on then" she holds out her hand and looks at mine as if to say 'take my hand' so I did and she lead me down stairs onto the couch were Izzy and Jacob were.