You shouldv'e woken up...

**LILY'S POV**
Today was another meet and greet, I woke up bright and early, well actually it was 10:00, but for me it was early. Loren and Ariel are still sleeping so I decide to go jump in the shower, I shave my legs and wash my hair. I jump back out and dry myself.

I go through my suitcase and settle on my high wasted light washed jeans, grey crop top with a maroon jacket and my white converse *picture above*. I put on some concealer and mascara and straighten my hair.

I walk out of the bathroom and into where the beds are, they are still sleeping... Time to turn up. I grab my phone and sync it to the speaker in the room I put on Hands To Myself by Selena Gomez.
"CAN'T KEEP MY HANDS MYSELF" I sing/shout Loren wakes up immediately and shoves her head back into her pillow, I start jumping on the bed while shouting the song, soon after Ariel wakes up but she goes back to sleep.

I hear a knock at the door and go over to open it
"What's going on in here" Jacob says laughing
"I'm trying to get Ariel and Loren up... I need some help, call the boys" I reply with a grin. After Jacob calls the boys, he joins me in jumping on the beds.

All the boys are now singing and dancing as well trying to get Ariel and Loren out of bed.
"CAN'T KEEP MY HANDS TO MYSELF... I MEAN I COULD BUT WHY WOULD I WANT TO?" We all scream in unison, Loren smiles and jumps out of bed, she is jumping and singing along with us, Ariel isn't budging. The song was over and she was still in bed.
"Okay guys I have an idea.." I whisper, everyone huddles in close so Ariel won't hear the plan.
"Okay so I'm going to hold an air horn near her ear, I'll blow it which will cause her to sit up straight away, someone will have whip cream on their hand so when she sits up she slams into their hand and someone can film it" I explain, everyone was grinning and they all agreed to do it.

We all got into position and most of the boys were filming, Loren had her hand full of whipped cream, I smile and nod to all the boys.
"3,2,1" I mouth, I blow the horn and she jerks straight up into Loren's hand full of whipped cream, we all start bursting out into laughter.

Ariel got cleaned up and got dressed, we all got in an uber and went to the meet and greet.

Sorry it's a short chapter I'm just having writers block.
It would be great if you could comment or dm me some ideas for the book I would really appreciate it xx

Have a great night lovelies xoxo