MOVIE NIGHT

**JACOB'S POV**
Lily came down hand in hand with Mark, I was really confused to why, I gave her a confused look then she looked at Mark to make me look at him, and then I could see why, Mark was upset. Lily always knows what to do when someone is upset, she is my therapy whenever I'm upset.

She sits down next to me and Mark sits down next to her, Izzy in on the other couch. Lily lays down next to me and I wrap me arms around her waist and pull her closer. I notice that Mark keeps on looking over at Lily, maybe he likes her. He hasn't really shown much interest in girls lately, I think her is still trying to recover from his last girlfriend Olivia. She didn't treat him with the love that he gave her, she was obsessed with the fact that she had a boyfriend but didn't really care about who she was actually dating. She cheated on Mark with his friend Brandon, she hasn't been able to get over it since. Maybe I'm just over thinking it, maybe he doesn't like Lily and is just curiously looking, I don't know.

*DING*
A text message popped up on my phone and it's from... Megan? Megan is my ex and I dumped her for a very good reason, she was a bitch to me. Now she randomly decided to text me?

Megan: hey babe! I miss you😚 wanna come over and chill?😏😉
Me: Wtf Megan. I don't like you anymore, get that through your thick skull, plus I have a girlfriend that I'm hanging out with right now.
Megan: a girlfriend? Oh yeah you are dating Lily now, how cute.
Me: Just leave me alone Megan. I don't wanna talk to you are see you ever again.

And that was the end of the conversation.
"Everything okay babe?" Lily says as she looks up at me with her gorgeous eyes
"Yeah everything is fine" I kiss her softly on the lips and continue watching the movie. Sleep starts to take over so I just closed my eyes and fell asleep.