Fightin' For Happiness

-Chapter 8-

Rose

I jumped up from a dreamless sleep and looked at my digital clock on the night table next to my bed. It was One-Thirty.

Great.

I turned on my back and faced the ceiling. I thought about my alarming dream. My dad died in a car accident getting back home and Logan came to my house to comfort me. We kissed and it got all dark and scary and that's when i woke up.

What did that dream mean?

I got up and went to the bathroom. I remembered the last time i opened the door of my bathroom. Josh was there.

Why was he there? What could he be possibly waiting on? He said Tom was dangerous i had to figure out what was going on. I looked in the mirror of my bathroom and looked into my grey moon eyes. I missed my dad most of all and wanted him to come home. I never got along with my mom. She was always busy on business trips and never payed any attention to me. First of all we were Rich and i was alone in this big mansion and to be honest that dream scared me. I turned on the faucet and cupped my hands under the water. I starred down at the water with every drip drop the water sparkled as it flew down the hole in the faucet i shook away my day dreaming and splashed my face with the clear sparkling water.

My phone vibrated on the side of me on the counter top.

How did my phone get here?

I grabbed the device and it was a text from Logan.

"I'm done with my important meeting. Do you want me to come and see you i felt bad after i stormed out today?"

I starred at the text as i dried my dripping face with a towel.

"No I'm fine thanks" i replied to his text and softly threw the device back on the counter top. I noticed a little writing on the mirror but i couldn't make it out. It looked like it was written in the moment someone took a shower.

I don't remember writing on the mirror.

I blew my breath on the writing and slowly made out what it said as soon as i did it faded.

"Look in your bedroom i'm waiting for you"

I crossed my arms and clicked my tongue. I bet this was one of Chase's plans on winning me back. I grabbed my phone and rushed back to the room.

"Chase! Thus is not going to wor-

I stopped mid cold when i actually saw who it was. How did he get in here? I never heard the doorbell ring or my bedroom door open. I starred at him in shock and crossed my arms. He starred up at me and stood up.

"Logan? What are you doing here in the middle of daytime?" I asked walking up to him slowly. To the fact that i only had a tank top on and short shorts seemed to get to me. He had no right coming here so early and not telling me. He texed me but he didnt tell me he was coming over, just asked.

"I felt bad after i just stormed out, and i wanted to make it up to you" he said motioning me to my sun porch.

I starred him confused, he smiled. I put my phone on my nightstand and hurried to the door.

I walked over to the sun porch door and pulled the door open slowly.

I stood there in complete shock. The deck of the porch was bored up with lights and purple flowers it brung out the color of the white paint. It was a table there and it was set for two and it got a good view of the street and lawn and i could see the beach a little bit. I felt like i was in a Italian restaurant.