One In Particular.

Dasia

-Chapter 16-

I opened my closet and looked through the sexy dresses. I needed to go out tonight even if Ferren didn't allow me to. I didn't care. This house is boring me and i can't take it any longer. And let's admit it.. I was quite hungry for some fresh blood.

I was tired of that cloned fake blood. It was bullshit. I wanted the real deal. I never had human blood before. I only heard stories on how good it tasted and how good you felt after.

Yeah.. I was freshly turned.. Eighteen for about three months or so.. But i never felt this good since my first period. I became a woman. But this... I became my families history. And it felt damn good.

The stories and blabbing that I'd heard were really true.. And it was my turn to test it out. I knew it were others like me but.. They didn't compare.

I was on the dark side. I think evil and get what i want, when i want it.

The good vampires had to work for it.

I've been good for too long.. I'm just glad my true nature claimed who i truly was.

I picked out a red strapless cocktail dress that was mid thigh.

"Perfect" i said out loud.

I quickly got undressed and slipped on the sexy dress. I walked up to my mirror and checked myself out. I looked dashing in this expensive soft material.

I applied a little make up and lip gloss. I put my hair into a bun and put my bangs out.

A knock sounded at the door.

"Miss Locket?" Maria my favourite maid said walking in.

"Yes.. Maria?" I said and spun around in the chair to face her. 

Her face broke out into a smile. "You look beautiful miss"

I smiled.

"Thank you" i said standing up walking over to my closet of shoes.

I decided to wear my black fuck me pumps.

"The king.. Wants to see you"

I rolled my eyes and faced her.

"I could care less what that man wants... What about what i want!" I said slipping on my pumps.

"But--"

I spun around to face her again and put both hands on her shoulders.

"Maria! Try to understand what i am feeling! I've been in this house not coming out since i was sixteen! I need a break!" I exclaimed

She sighed and touched my shoulder.

"I understand... I just.. The king..." She trailed off

"I'm going out tonight.." I said grabbing my clutch and slipped my cell inside along with my perfume, lip gloss and a pair of boy shorts. I needed to be prepared.

I faced her and smiled.

She nodded and moved out the way to let me pass.

"I will let Jasper know"

I smiled.

I loved my brother Jasper, he understood me better than anyone in this house.

I made my way to the front entrance and left to the back of the house.

I walked to my Red Honda and got in.