Its Always Good Letting Go, Or is It?

-Chapter 9-

Rose

My mom said she was going to be there the next morning. That was one of the first times she called me "Sweetie" or "Honey". She always called me that when something was wrong.

I sat there starring at the walls of my room. I couldn't imagine what my dad must've went through fighting for the six seconds of his life in that car. I pulled my legs to my chest and buried my face in my knees. Why do bad things always happen to me?

I looked over to my digital clock, it was seven-thirty in the morning. The time i knew i should be getting ready for school. No matter how i tried i couldn't move a muscle. I think it'll be best if i just didn't go i thought burying my head in my knees again.

What will i do here alone? What will get my mind off of my dad?

I couldn't just stay here it will make me think of him more. My eyes started to water again. I knew i would take it the hardest after all i was the only child for that matter.

I slowly got up and visited my bathroom once again. I starred in the mirror and saw that my eyes were red and puffy from crying all morning.

I shook my head and looked away from the mirror.

I decided to take a hot shower so i quickly undressed and jumped in.

The hot water hit me like a thousand knives. I didn't care, i really didn't feel it anyway. I stepped in front of the shower head and let the water wet my face and hair drowning me almost. I breathed in out for air tasting the hot sticky water.

When i came to my senses and thought about how late i was going to be if i stayed in here longer, i washed up quickly and wrapped up with my pink towel.

I grabbed another towel to dry my hair and i went to my closet and put on matching black bra and panties and fetched out a black dressy shirt that had ruffles going up the V- neck line and exposed half of my belly.

But not too much, just enough where you can see my belly button piercing and the line that shaped my abs.

I put on light blue cut up designed skinny jeans and my black pumps.

Putting on my pumps i noticed i didn't see my phone.

Shit.

Where was it? My phone wasn't on the floor where i dropped it or on the nightstand. I shuffled my sheets and cover around looking for my phone i looked under my bed and it was on the other end of the bed.

I quickly got my phone and went to my closet to get my ruffled purse and putting the phone in there. I strapped it around my shoulder and went to my dresser mirror to fix my hair and make up. I quickly applied black eye liner and a little blush not too much. I was never to fond of make up but i needed to look presentable or else my friends would read me instantly.

I brushed my hair down and put a mini bang on the left side and brushed the rest of my hair to the left. I searched for my black head band and slipped it on.

Perfect.

I was missing something. I looked in my jewelry box and found black pearls and clear lip gloss. Quickly putting my earrings on and slipping the lip gloss in my purse i left. I hoped today goes the way i planned it would be.

**

I parked in the parking lot of the school and quickly got out. Students were still entering the school so i wasn't that late. Walking to the entrance someone grabbed my arm. I turned around and Chase was standing there. I crossed my arms beneath my chest and blew out some breath.

"You look incredible today" he said looking me up and down.

I scoffed and walked past him.

"Wait! Rosalie!"

I turned around swiftly. Why did he call out my full name. He knew it would make me turn around. He just knew it.

"What Chase!?" I yelled

"I heard about your dad"

I quickly felt my emotions kick in.

"Where did you hear about the accident?"

He starred at me blankly.

"Hello! Its in the paper!"

A gasp escaped my throat. These reporters knew their way around the city. It just happened this morning and they are already reporting it!

I turned around and ran to the entrance. I had to get away from all of this i just had to. As soon as i got to my locker Reese, Tom, Josh, Jhene and Gwen surround me.

"Are you okay?" Jhene said grabbing my shoulder.

"Yes, No, i don't know" i replied and they all gave me a big hug.

      After my last class i put my books in my locker and headed to my car.

"Rose!" I heard someone call

I turned around to see Logan standing behind me.

"Hey Logan" i said and smiled trying to hide the emotions i was feeling.

He hugged me tight and sighed.

"I saw it in the paper" he said pulling me back so i could face him.

I shook my head.

"How the hell did it get around so fast?"

"Fort havens is a small town.. He looked straight in my eyes. I noticed it started to thunder and rain. "And the most wettest place I've ever been"

I laughed and offered him a ride home it was something about him, he brightened up my day.

"Uhh.. Yeah sure" he said hesitantly

"What's wrong?" I asked opening the door of the drivers seat.

"I live right outside of Fort Havens" he said getting in the car.

"That's Fine, i don't need to go home anyway"

He smiled and i started the ignition and drove off. Logan directed me to his home. I stopped in front of a brown and white mini mansion.

"This is beautiful" i said looking out the front window.

"Thanks" he said as he got out the car.

I saw Gwen run to my car and hug Logan. She was all dressed up and looking good.

I rolled the window down.

"Hey Rose!" She yelled excitedly and covered her hair so the rain didn't get to it.

"Hey, why so happy?"

"We are all going out to the club want to join?"

I hesitated. I know the old me would say yes in a hurry but i wasn't feeling like myself.

"Come on! It would get your mind off of your dad, get some drinks in and you know.. Dance." She said before i could answer.

I thought about it. Maybe i could just let myself go for one night. After all i did look stunning already no need to change.

"Sure lets go" i said

She squeaked and jumped excitedly and headed in the house.

"Wait here I'll get the others"

Logan shrugged and got back in the car.

After all my friends got situated in the car we headed to the club. I had a good feeling this was going to turn out both ways.

Bad and Good.

Because when i got there i seen a little too much and it was not what i expected and i enjoyed myself too much.