What I Thought He Was

-Chapter 13-

Rose

I awoke to a slamming door that made me jump up. I heard rustling over by the closet. I heard a door open, I assumed it was the closet door because i didn't see any light that resembled that it was the bathroom. The only light i had was the light blue sky shinning from out the window.

It gave enough light for me to see.

"Logan?" I asked looking around.

"Rose?.. Logan said coming over to the bed. "What are you doing in here?"

"Your dad told me to come here and sleep." I said sitting up and running a hand through my hair.

He got up and turned the light on. I blinked my eyes to adjust to the light.

"Logan are you a vampire?" I asked blurting it out looking down on the bed.

"Uhh.. Yes i am" he said stunned at the question

I shot my head up.

"So you've been lying to me all this time" i said and looked up at him.

"Rose you can't just tell anyone you're a vampire or that there turning into one" he said shaking his head.

"Did you know when you first met me in the parking lot?" I asked feeling my eyes water.

"No i found out at a meeting we had here"

"We as in i know them" i asked getting up.

"Yes all of your friends are supernatural"

I sat there with my mouth to the ground.

"What! Oh no, no, no!" I said pacing around.

"Calm down Rose" he said stepping back as i walked up to him.

"You lied to me making me think nothing was wrong. That everything was okay. And my mother; you could have told me"

"I couldn't! No matter what i did i couldn't tell you. I wanted to trust me i really wanted to Rose"

"You know i hate her" i said

"I'm sorry Rosalie!" I'm truly am sorry i tried but i just couldn't."

"My name is Rose!" I corrected.

He looked away.

"I can't believe this. Is there anyway that i can not turn into a vampire?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"If you don't turn into a vampire, you die Rose" he said looking away not wanting to see the disappointment in my eyes.

I sat there in shock. How did my life get so complicated in a week? I asked myself.

"I want to go home" i said standing up.

"You have to stay here, you can't leave until you turn and learn all there is about being a vampire"

"This is insane" i said shaking my head in disbelief.

He looked at me.

"I don't know Rose, everything is in a blur" he said walking to the door and leaving.

"Where are you going?" I asked trying to catch him before he shut the door.

He mutters something and leave the room.

He couldn't just leave. I needed him right now.

"Fuck this i'm leaving" i yelled jumping off the bed. I got my purse and lifted up the window by the dresser. I'm not going to stay in this house and rot to death.

I lifted my left leg out and ducked my head out the window whilst getting my body and right leg out.

Due to my pencil skirt and blouse i had to be careful. I looked down and stepped back. I'm too high up. How am i going to get down?. I thought about it for awhile and felt myself take off my pumps.

My craziness got the best of me and i jumped off the ledge. On the way down i hit a few branches but i had no damage. I dropped down to the ground on my two feet holding my pumps. I landed in front of a brigde. How did i just do that i thought putting back on my heels.

I didn't know my way around so i walked on a trail by the big bridge that had the rivers view.

I clenched my purse on my shoulder. It was kind of scary out here. It was dark and leaves started to appear on my clothes. It was wet and sticky and just plain gross.

I followed along the trail and saw a road up ahead. I instantly got happy and ran by the sidewalk of the road.

I stopped short when i saw a busy street and streetlights starring me.

Where the fuck am i? Where does his dad live?

I looked behind me and someone was walking up to me and grabbed my waist and mouth and took me in a alley. A van were park there and he threw me in the back of the van that had a blockage way so you couldn't see the front seats. I looked up and it looked like medal there.

"Let me out of here!" I yelled banging my fists on the hard medal.

"You're safe with us Princess" a man said

Princess? What the hell is going on? I'm not a Princess.

"Who is a princess?"

"Aren't you Rosalie Caleano?" the man asked

"Yes i am" i replied i felt stupid because i was talking to a medal door.

"Then Logan is your Prince then"

I stopped cold what! How could he be a Prince? Was his Father king? Of what? Where am i?

"Sir may i ask where am i?"

"You're in England Princess" he replied with a chuckle.

My eyes grew wide. This is bullshit. They told me i was turning into a vampire but they couldn't tell me Logan was a prince and soon to be his princess. Too many secrets are in his family and i didn't like it. If i was to become princesses i would be caught in the mess.

And i didn't long to be here.