Fight Fire With Fire.

Gwen

-Chapter 17-

I went back into the club, hurrying to Josh and the crew. I knew it was Dasia playing mind tricks with Rose.

When i made it to the table i was practically out of breath.

"Josh... Rose... In... Trouble" i breathed out.

His eyes got wide and everyone got up from the table and we made our way outside.

Dasia was dark. She was known to trick people to their misery.

"Where is she?" Jhene said looking around.

I was so in my thoughts i didn't realize she wasn't out here anymore.

Shit! Logan will be pissed.

"Gwen try to track her. I will search the club. Jhene go home and alert Logan. Reese come with me." Josh ordered

I nodded and closed my eyes and focused on my ability. Her smell was still here but i couldn't track Dasia.

Crap! She blocked me out!

I opened my eyes frustrated and shut them again, trying to track her.

I saw a palace.. A palace quite like ours. Someone else ruled. I couldn't make out who. But i could see Rose she was being carried to the palace. And i saw puncture wounds on her neck.

My eyes shot open.

Logan will be pissed. I knew this was a bad idea. He will kill Dasia.

I looked around and sniffed the air.

I vamp sped and followed her scent to that palace.

Josh

Me and Reese frantically searched the club. We asked everyone have they seen Rose. No-one didn't seem to see her.

No-one.

I was starting to get angry by the minute. This was shit! It all was. I had a feeling this was going to be a bad idea.

"Hey isn't that Jasper?" Reese said

I looked around and spotted him.

I smiled and gave Reese a nod.

We walked over to him and took seats on both sides of him.

"Hey old friend" i said and flashed him a smile.

"Josh... Reese" he said taking a sip from his drink, still facing the bar.

"Where is Rose?" I asked calmly

"Is that her name?"

I blew out breath. I was about to scold him but Reese spoke up.

"I suggest you tell us.. Or.. He said grabbing something from his pocket. It looked like a locket. "You'll never see your love again." He warned.

I looked at Reese with a questioning look he just nodded at me and looked at Jasper.

He held a worried expression and looked at us sore.

"Ready to talk?" I added

He sighed and sat his drink down on the napkin.

"It's Dasia first night experiencing human blood." He stopped and took a deep breath.

"She was only looking for prey--"

"Did she know who Rose was?"

He froze.

I smiled at him and grabbed his colour, jacking him up by one hand.

"If you told that evil little bitch who she was.. I will snap your neck before you can even blink." I scolded.

He swallowed and looked at Reese.

He shut his eyes closed. "I only told her she was Logan's princess"

I looked away and tried to calm myself.

This bastard. He must not know his sister.

"Where does her bed lay?" Reese asked tapping the bar counter with his four fingers.

Jasper swallowed and shut his eyes again.

"My fathers palace on the carrier ground--"

He didn't get a chance to  finish the rest of his sentence. I snapped his neck and he fell to the ground in a fast motion.

I stood to my feet and looked around for witnesses.

None.

I nodded to Reese and we left the club on a mission.

Dasia

I was to have fun with this Astrid look a like. This couldn't be her daughter. It just couldn't be. She only had a boy. I knew and he was nowhere to be found, he vanished.

She couldn't have had anymore.

I looked at her as she laid helplessly on the couch. I could just see it right now.

Her waking up in a week, which i probably knew it would be her time.

Her being dark will complete me. I will have a sidekick. A trusted sidekick after all i am her maker. She will go by my orders.

This was my first time at everything and i was already a pro. I had to smile at myself.

I undressed and slipped into my red velvet robe. I sat at my desk and lit a cigarette.

I took a puff and blew out the smoke slowly, cigarette still in between my index and my middle. I just sat there and thought about my next plan. This was perfect.

I knew she was one of the good ones, that's why it was so splendid.

I just had to get her to realize this was her true nature. Her true destiny.

And her power. I was sired to see what kind she would develop.

Mine was fire and mind tricks. I could make any ball of fire appear from my hands in one second. My best is energy grabbing.

I can absorb someone's energy and when i do. Let's just say i love what i could do with it after.

I was powerful in my own way, but more darker than you can imagine.

I took a few more puffs and put the cigarette out.

A familiar knock came from my door and it slowly opened and Maria appeared.

"Miss.. The king wants to see the girl"

I smiled and jumped up from the chair.

"Very well.. I will be down in a minute."

She smiled and nodded to me closing the door.

Once Ferren see's her he will certainly agree on what i have planned. He was just like me. That was one of the reasons we never got along.

I put on a black tank top and fitting dark blue jeans.

I walked over to the girl and picked her up bridal style and carried her to the king.

Ready for war.

A/N

Hey! Love this? I know i do. Dasia is my favorite character of this book aside from Rose. She is evil and i love how she thinks. And Rose is sweet and innocent but when you piss her off she's a fireball. Will Dasia's plan work. Starting to get the Title of the book. I know i am.

Thanks For Reading :D