1:The Rebel's Road

"It's nice to be back my love, Korea!!!", she shouted as she raise both of her arms, rejoicing much with all her heart.

Hyoyeon is a bright and courageous girl who grew up in Hawaii due to their family's business. With her home country's diverse natural scenery, she can't help herself but go back for good to the country which has a big place in her heart, Korea. She became a foreigner to her beloved country but not her heart. She has been a typical fan girl of Korea, from kpop, k-dramas, and up to k-variety shows.

"Yah! Dongsaeng ah, don't forget the things that I told you huh?", her eonnie said.

"Neh eonnie.

1, call eonnie always;

2, enjoy but take care of myself;

3, when I feel sad, go back to number 1. " , she enumerated.

"Arraseo. Very good Hyoyeonnie", her eonnie said.

"By the way what about dad? Did he know about this yet?!", Hyoyeon asked.

"Don't worry about him. I'll take care of every single MESS you left. I'm sure by noow he'll know as he wakes up from his rest."

"Boa ah!!! What is this?", their dad yelled, still heard by Hyoyeon from the other line.

"Haha. Yah, I prepared a letter last night about you and he probably pertains to that. Bye now!", Boa said.

"Okay. Thank you very much eonnie. Now my dreams are coming true because of your help. I love you and I will miss you!"

"Love you too!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She arrived at Seoul at 8:30 pm. She's getting really tired and at the same time more excited, for she will meet her mom. Yes, Her parents are separated. Her mom is also the reason why she wanted to live in Korea.

The taxi has already stopped, reason for her thoughts to be interrupted. The taxi driver helped her carry her baggage out of the car.

"Kamsamnida ahjussi", Hyoyeon said.

"Neh.."

She looked up at the apartment where her mom lives. It's a bit old, but not that much, just right. Hyoyeon is a simple girl.Eventhough she grew up luxuriously, it's not a problem for her living not. She actually prefers living plainly, with the people she loves and doing what she loves to do.

"Eomma! I'm here!", Hyoyeon shouted.

"Omo! My daughter is here!"

Her mom is living alone and she can imagine how happy her mom will be happy, now that she's living with her. She can't help but cry for the mixed emotions she have. The night went very well and warm for the both of them.

"Mom. It's nice to be a rebel. Dad's probably wailing now that I'm here with you in.....Korea!!! Mwah!", Hyoyeon hugged and kissed her mom.

Both of them laughed.