25:Double Fun

A/n: Double update. Yay.

Can I beg for your comments pleaseeee hihi. I want to know if the story is going well for you. And if you don't mind, vote? Thanks!

*** *** ***

"Hyoyeonnie, don't forget to take your medicines okay?", Mrs. Kim reminded her daughter.

"Okay mom! Bye!", Hyoyeon said as she go outside their house.

It's been a week since the incident of Hyoyeon fainting happened.

She has no classes today, but guess what, she's going on a date!

Not just a date actually, but a double one. Double date, double fun!

She's wearing a blue long sleeves tucked in her leather shorts and she has bondage boots on. She dresses to kill, not to impress. Her hotness overflows in that outfit.

She was about to go grab a taxi when a red trax (kim's company) sports car horned for her. She was shock and taken a back.

"Come on in!", Luhan said with a big smile on his face.

She saw Irene at the front seat of the car and Sehun at the back, meaning they would sit together.

"Ow. You're here. Okay!", Hyoeyon smiled as she glide towards the back seat.

'So beautiful.', Sehun thought.

For Hyoyeon, it was part of the plan. 'A couple, anytime, anywhere'. But for Sehun, it is not.

"You're beautiful Hyoyeon ah", Luhan said as he looks at the front mirror.

Hyoyeon blushed, "Thank you Luhan oppa.", she said.

Sehun glared at his hyung (big brother).

"Yah", Irene hit Luhan's arms.

"Jealous?", Luhan smirked.

"Neh.", Irene said lowly.

"What? I can't hear you.", Luhan pretended.

"Neh! I'm jealous!", Irene said and looked at the window of the car at the side and pouted.

Hyoyeon and Sehun were shocked.

"Hey hey hey. You're not telling us something...", Sehun said,leaning forward to Luhan's seat.

"Oopsss...", Luhan said and smirked.

"For your information guys, we're already a couple. Right, babe?", Irene said aggressively.

"Uhh, yeah", Luhan shyly put his hand over the back of his head and slyly smiled.

Hyoyeon was shocked because the shy Irene is not the one she sees today. In fact, it's a confident one. Well, Sehun is used to it so...yeah.

"What?! Well, I'm happy for you...", Hyoyeon said happily at fist then it gets lower at the end, like fading.

It earned a tender stare from Sehun.

'Why does she sound sad?', Sehun thought.

'Why do I feel like this? Am I envious? That me and Sehun is just a fake couple and them is not? Why? Maybe I really like Se— NO! I don't think so, maybe I envy them just because they are a real couple.', Hyoyeon thought.

Sehun looked at Hyoyeon who's staring outside the car window.

Irene looked at the front mirror and saw this. She knew, she knew. Her bestfriend likes Hyoyeon.