11:The Oh's and the Kim's

"We will be having a recruitment. And I want you two to manage", Mr. Oh said as he drinks a cup of Americano. Luhan got it from his father, he's a coffee lover.

"Dad, I don't want to. I'm not really interested in fashion shows",Sehun said.

"Don't you dare say that, son.You're an Oh and whether you like it or not, fashion is part of your life. We raised you both through fashion afterall.", Mr.Oh said.

When it comes to business matters, Sehun can't be a brat. Yes, he can be an idol someday, but he can't give up his share on their businesses, most especially he's a son. That's why he can't give up his home schooling of a business degree.

"That's right, son.", Mrs. Oh said.

"By the way, we're going to be out of town next week. We're going to Hawaii and we'll be having a business meeting there and you two can join us. It's about time for real-world experiences, sons.", Mr. Oh said.

"Hawaii? Isn't it Hyoyeon's family is there haha. Look at your destiny bro.", Luhan teased Sehun.

"Hyoyeon? Who is she?", Mrs. Oh asked.

"His girlfriend mom. Hahaha", Luhan teased.

"Mom! He's always teasing me. Don't believe him", Sehun complained.

"Aigoo, this brat.", the mother laughed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"When is Hyoyeonnie going home?", Mr. Kim asked.

"Soon dad, soon.", BoA said as she take a pause from reading the newspaper, pulling down her reading glasses.

Ever since their little girl flew away, the house has been quiet. No running, no whining, no cheering.

"Dad, you know I'll be having a business meeting for my project proposal, right?", Boas asked.

"Yes I do.Why?", Mr. Kim asked.

"Please make sure to come. Please dad.", Boa pleaded.

It has always been her alone. Her father wants her to be independent as much as possible.

"Alright, I will.", Mr. Kim said, "By the way, Jame's coming tomorrow night", he finished as he give his daughter an anticipating look.

"Dad, please, just this time, listen to my proposal. Just don't...don't do it dad.Please.", Boa pleaded once again.

"No. My decision is final.", Mr. Kim said.

Boa sighed as she walks out of the room.

"Hyoyeonnie, listen to me. Be careful there okay? Anytime now, Dad could be haunting for you.", Boa said on the phone.

"What do you mean eonnie?"

"Just be careful. Jame's coming tomorrow night, I'm telling you.", BoA said.

"What?! No! I don't want to marry him!!!", Hyoyeon screamed.

"Don't worry, you have my back."