4:The Brat's Road

Sehun also danced his favorite and passion genre, hip hop. Hyoyeon can't believe a brat can be rebellious when it comes to dancing. She admires the passion she saw in him. The sudden change of character, the seriousness he gave when he dances.

Sehun is said to be a brat by many because of his status as the youngest in a very rich family. Deep inside, it hurts him because he knows he's not. He'sthe victim of his status. Unlike hyoyeon who is fragile outside but tough inside, Sehun is the opposite of that. He is allowed to do everything and he can choose whatever school he wants to go to except that he needs to home school business management.

"Luhan hyung! When are you going to return my phone! For God's sake!", Sehun pleaded.

"Not until you tell me about you and Irene", Luhan said.

Luhan is also studying at Yonsei university but he went to the business section of high school.

"How many times do I need to tell you, we're just friends!", Sehun exclamied.

"Oh really... then what about this?!", Luhan showed a picture of Sehun and Irene from his phone that looks like they are kissing.

It's been a month and Sehun's childhood friend Irene, has also went to his school for good, though she's been a late enrollee for a week.

"This has been circulating the whole university, do you know that?", Luhan asked.

"What?!"

"Yes that's why I got your phone to save you bro. I want to help you haha. But first, tell me honestly, are you two together now?", Luhan asked.

"No!!! We didn't kissed. It's just the angle. Maybe Baekhyun took that", Sehun negated.

"Second question, about this girl", Luhan showed the picture of Hyoyeon, "do you like her?", Luhan asked.

Sehun hesitated. "No...", he uttered very lowly.

Luhan smirked and gave his brother's phone to Sehun.

"Don't worry I'll fix this MESS", Luhan said.

What's with his smirk?