27: Hold On

The wind blows. It is a cloudy day. The grass is green and the spacious field is exactly right for the current event.

"Mine!", Momo said as she receives the ball.

They are practicing volleyball for the upcoming sports fest.

"Irene! Look at the ball! Okay? Focus!", Yuri the captain coached.

"Okay! Fighting!", Irene said as she punch in the air.

"Fighting section 1!!!", Yuri cheered.

"Fighting!!!", Yoona and the rest of the girls said. There are fourteen girls playing the volleyball. All of the girls in section 1 are included in volleyball except Hyoyeon. Some play as substitutes.

Hyoyeon is watching her classmates play the volleyball. Volleyball is also her sports but she is not allowed to join because she is already the class representative for the pageant.

"Hyoyeon ah, want to play?", Yoona asked.

"Neh, I want to badly.", Hyoyeon said and pout.

"Come on! Join us! It's still a practice yet.", Yoona said as she looks at the ball and Hyoyeon back and forth, arms ready to receive, squatting.

"Okay! Yey!", Hyoyeon said as she stands up and joins the team.

"Wait, don't tire up too much, okay? Did you take your medicine?", Yuri asked worriedly.

"Yup. I took my meds. Thanks, Yuri ah."

Yuri smiled.

After half an hour of practicing...

"Mine!", Hyoyeon said.

"Jagiya!", Sehun yelled, running towards the girls.

Hyoyeon looked at the voice who called her, and the ball hit her head.

"Aww. Appo! (It hurts!)", she said as she wince in pain and holds the painful

part of her head. Everyone stopped playing and put their attention to Hyoyeon and the running Sehun.

"Jagiya! Are you okay?", Sehun rushed to Hyoyeon. She looked at Sehun and saw the worry in its face.

Sehun holds Hyoyeon hands which are over her head.

"Bi-an (Sorry). I shouldn't have called you.", Sehun blamed his self.

"Gwaenchana ( It's okay).", Hyoeyon still blushed from the contact of their hands.

"Ayiiiieeee!!!", the girls teased and laughed.

"Yahhh!", Hyoyeon blushed more.

Sehun looked at them sharply. Yoona and Yuri hushed the other girls. Though, deep inside, he is happy that the whole school knew about it. Aside from it is perfect for the plan; he kind of courted the girl she loves, and making the other boys loses hope for having his girl.

All of the highschool departments are practicing; the boys do basketball, while the girls do volleyball.

James is watching the two. He is one of the representatives of soccer, together with Luhan, Kai, and Xiumin. He is always pissed off whenever he sees the said 'love birds'.

"Go Irene!", Luhan cheered her girlfriend, while looking out for the soccer ball.

"Kamsa! Fighting, oppa!", Irene yelled at the other side of the field.

The other girls were about to tease her since they have a teasing look but Irene enlarged her eyes for them, telling to try it or they're dead. They were hushed.