22:Victory

"Eonnieee!", Hyoyeon cried over the phone.

"Neh yeolsal?", Boa asked worriedly.

"Okay", Hyoyeon took a deep breath, "we have to pretend we're a couple", she finished.

"Pretend with whom? Don't tell me this is about James again?", Boa doubted.

"First, I have to pretend that me and Sehun are a couple and second, yes this is about James. So that he would leave me alone already! And you know what's the worst eonnie? We have to do it for freaking two months!", Hyoyeon explained.

"What?!", Boa exaclaimed, "Well...All I have to say is... Goodluck!"

"Eonnie no! Tell me something helpful like you always do.", Hyoyeon complained.

"Haha", Boa chuckled. "Alright. Just make sure James won't find out about it. If I were you I won't talk about 'pretend' anytime anywhere. Just do it naturally with Sehun. Enjoy his company and remember? This is a great opportunity for your plan in making the brat back to being a 'not a brat' mode. Right?"

"Right. Gomauwo eonnie."

"Sure! Goodnight! Mwah!"

"Goodnight eonnie, mwah!", Hyoyeon clicked the red button and placed her cellphone on the table beside her bed.

*** *** ***

Today is the second and last day of the exhibit.

"Yoona ah! Hoyeon ah!", Yuri who's wearing a white polo tied into half, exposing her abs, and maong shorts, ran into the two girls and called.

"We know everybody loves pizza but our pizza booth is not crowded as your chocolate booth does everytime.", Yuri complained and frowned.

"That's too bad to hear.", Hyoyeon said as she fix the balloons over their booth.

"You know what Yuri ah, that's why we're here. We have to endorse our booths through our beauty.", Yoona said as she flips her hair.

"I know right! But we're doing our best! How can we attract more customers? Huhu..", Yuri fake-cried.

"Maybe we're just really good in endorsing, right Hyoyeonnie? Hey Yuri ah, this is also a contest. So, booths over friends first haha.", Yoona teased.

"Arraseo! Hmp.", Yuri rolled her eyes and turned back.

"Goodluck Yuri ah!", Hyoyeon yelled as the other girl run back to their pizza booth.

Few minutes later, Sehun, Chanyeol, along with Luhan, Chorong, James, and Hyuna came. After setting their booth up and making sure everything is fine, the first flock of students of the day came to the chocolate booth. The performance and arts pairs lined up, preparing for their ultimate welcome for the customers, making the latter more attracted to the booth and products.

"Welcome to... Choco choco booth! Chu chu!~", Hyoyeon, Yoona, Sehun, and Chanyeol cheerfully said as they raise their arms and shaking their hands presenting their products.

"Here at our left side, is a whitey white chocolate fountain!", Hyoyeon said with a big smile and stepped forward.

"In the middle, is berry berry strawberry choco fountain!", Yoona said as she also step forward.

"And finally at the right most, is the yummy yummy dark chocolate fountain!", Chanyeol also said as he step forward.

"Please feel free to choose the best dip to different mallows, bread, and fruits in front of you!", Sehun said as he present the mallows, bread, and fruits in sticks.