CHAPTER 2

Manik Malhotra is a handsome and rich law student whose mother, Nyonika is the dean of his attending college. He had a difficult childhood, and takes out his anger on the world by bullying others and taking advantage of his mother’s position.

Manik was sitting on his king size bed in his luxurious bedroom in which there is everything that a guy desires to have but only few lucky ones have the privelige to have a secure future like him and having everything that a prince has. He was thinking of the flashbacks that he shared with his father.

Manik now also become emotional, his eyes became red with pain and hurt, tears were continously flowing from his eyes remembering his father's last encounter with him....

Flashback

Manik- Dadd...Where r you going????

Manik's dad- kuch kaam h beta... But ek advice h meri tum follow krna..

Manik- kya dad???

Manik's dad- beta yeh jo life h naa insaan ko jeena sikha deti h... Yha koi bhi apna nhi h... Sabhi apne matlab ke liye ek dusre k saath hote h... Jab matlab khatam huwa they throw you out of their life.... There is no word like LOVE.... People only and only love money... No one cares about your feelings, yourselves.... Remember one thing only you have to live for yourselves and don't give a damn chance to other people to hurt you.... Understand

Manik- (confused) but dad...

Manik's dad- No but say that you will follow my advice....

Manik- yes Dad I will.... in a determined tone....

Manik's Dad kiss the forehead of his son as this was the last time he was touching him after that he also is unaware what is going to happen...

Manik's dad- Bye beta... Take care, papa loves you a lot... Remember that

Manik- I luv you too dad... Come soon

Manik's dad smiles listening his son's word and wave hands to bid goodbye forever to him.....

Flashback ends

Since that day till now he has changed alot from a soft hearted person to a badass, who thinks that he can get every girl he wants, which is kinda true.

So his friends will always find the hottest girls in school and bet whether he can get the hearts of those girls within a certain time frame or not.

Nandini also had a rough past, but still strives to protect her stepmother from learning the truth about her mother's boyfriend, who sexually harasses her. Maddy always tried to sexually harress her, by peeping in through the windows when she is bathing, or when she is changing. After years of abuse, she applies to college for canteen work which is owned by her aunty,Soha to escape from her aunties's perverted boyfriend.

One day, Nandini has to rush home but Manik, the jerk, dumps his girlfriend Rose, by stopping his car right in front of the public bus that Nandini is in. Nandini. Was getting late so she comes down from the bus to ask him to move, but he refuses to, and in the end manages to dupe Nandini into reversing the car to bang the bus.

Nandini got held up, and Manik was also punished to direct traffic.
Because of that, both Manik and Nandini ends up in the police station, but two nice aunties come forward to be the witnesses that she didn't bang the bus on purpose. In the police station, Manik further provokes Rose by telling the officer that Nandini is his girlfriend and that he does not have anything to do with Rose.

Rose leaves in a huff after throwing Nandini's bag on the floor. Nandini gathers all her stuff and leaves as well, but she did not take her book with her. After that, Manik's lawyer finds the book and gives it to Manik, thinking it's his, but because of that library book,

Manik now knows that Nandini is in his school. He find about her which turns her out that Nandini is the girl at the cafeteria. Manik believes that Nandini is manipulative, and he swears to make her show his true colors as a part of revenge.

But Nandani was also tough nut to crack.. She aroused interest to all the boys of the college not because she was extraordinary — she was, in her own way — but because she turned down every boy who dared to ask her phone number.

Manik's frnd- yar, this girl is different... Kiss toh door ki baat h, tu phone no. Tak nhi le payega...

Manik- you know Manik Malhotra ke liye kuch bhi hard nhi h...

Manik's frnd- (mockingly) rhne de Manik nhi ho payega tujhse

Manik now became angry

Manik- So, challege accepted this is the bet that I will kiss her in 48 hours just wait and watch......... Continued with next part
Plzz leave your reviews
Written by - #rashi & #noor