CHAPTER 14

People start gathering around the place where Manik fainted...

Nandini see a huge crowd gathering and listen their voice..

"Areeh h kon yeh" asked one of the man from the crowd...

"Hua kya h isse" asked another man..

Nandini come towards the crowd and see a man who was lying unconciously, His face was not visible to her..

He turned him and then she became shocked..

"Manikkkk, kya hua tumhe, Manikkk" said Nandini and patted his cheeks..

But there was no movement in Manikkk...

"Excusee me, plzz meri help kr dijiye inka ghar bass yhi pr h" said Nandini...

They helped her and dropped Manik and Nandini... They make Manik lie on the bed, Nandini thanked them. They left them... 

Nandini try to call the doctor but all lines were busy because of rain... Nandini see Manik clothes were wet..

"I will have to change his clothes, hmm nhi toh cold ho jaega.." Said Nandini..

She take out his clothes from almirah and goes near him...

She sit beside him.. Her hands shivered finaally she make herself ready that she will have to do this for the sake of him and start opening his shirt buttons....

She opened all the buttons and make Manik sit so as to she can remove his shirt...

Nandini was soo close to Manik... Her heartbeat start pacing rapidly...

Manik face was in the crook of her neck, she shivered when his lips touched her neck....

Nandini close her eyes and hold Manik tightly..

His wet hairs and his hot breath were making difficult for Nandini to control herself....

Nandini's pov
Nandini control yourself, kya kr rhi h tu, Manik unconscious h, I have to change his clothes, hmm.. He needs rest...

She finally after a lot of struggle take out his shirt..

Now he was in his vest looking extraordinary hot....

After a lot of efforts she take out his vest too.... Manik hands were on her waist...

She changed his clothes finally and make him lie on bed.. She take a towel and start drying his wet hairs...

While drying she was continuously looking at his face and remember the moments they spend together...

She kept the towel and goes to change her dress too...

After changing her dress she came out and sit on bed beside Manik touched his hairs.. She take his head in her lap and start moving her hand in his hairs..

"Manikkkk kya chupa rhe ho tum, main jaanti hu mujhse jyada aaj tum hurt hue ho, plzz bta do prblm kya h, we will try to sort out together... " Said Nandini...

Manik holds her hand, Nandini smiled and kissed his forehead..

She too sleep in that position only keeping her head on headboard....

Next morning Manik was the one who wake up first.. He opened his eyes and then he try to remember what had happened previous night.. He remember that nandini left the house and then he fainted....

Then only his eyes fall on Nandini's hand...

He turned and see Nandini sleeping in that position... He sits and make her lie on bed comfortable...

Manik's pov
Kal itna sab kuch bola maine tumhe Nandu aur tab bhi tumne itni care ki. Kyun mujh pr itna trust krti ho, kaash main tumhe bta paata ki main tumse kitna pyaar krta hu, I luv u a load but main tumhe nhi bta sakta yee....

Manik keeps her hair strands beside her ear.. He shivered with his touch even in her sleep..

He stands up and goes to washroom..  Manik came out after taking bath and see Nandu now also sleeping.. He smiled and start combing her hairs..

Nandini opened her eyes and see Manik getting ready. She at once sit on bed.. Manik sees her through mirror..

"Uth gyi tum, kal night main bohat mazee kiye honge tumne" said Manik turning towards her..

Nandini looked towards him..

"Now don't give me this look, I know how cheapp u r, kal night main clothes change kiye mere aur kya kiya uske aage fir.." Said Manik....

Tears brimmed down in her eyes....

Seeing her eyes filled with tears, it was killing Manik a lot but he had no other option...

"Bolo mere hi bed pr mere saath kya kiya tumne Nandu voo bhi tab jab main unconscious tha... " Said Manik

Nandini stands from the bed..

"Phle hi bta deti that u want all this.." Said Manik but was left in between as Nandini shouted..

"Basss Manikkk Malhotraaa, enough, bohat keh diya tumne, kya sunna chahte ho tum yhi ki I m Slut yee sab mera kaam h, I used to trap rich people too do all this" said Nandini and tears were constantly running down from her eyes to her cheeks...

"Hmm shi keh rhe ho tum, I used to do all this. Tum aise phle person nhi ho jiske saath maine yee sab kiya h, tumhare se phle bhi aise bohat h jiske saath......" Was saying Nandini but Manik shouted.....

"Shuttt uppp!!!" Shouted Manik... Continued with next part