Chapter 24

Chapter- 24

Manik was surprised + shocked due to Alia's surprise visit...

However, Alia was very understanding and told Manik to put Nandini down so that she could treat her ankle injury. Manik made Nandani lie on the bed and Alia checked her injury and told her to apply the ointment.. Manik asked Alia "Alia uh here, why?... Nah I mean to say uh didn't told me about this"

Alia smiled and told Manik that "she's here because she wanted to see the villagers that he was always talking about".

Nandini was feeling uncomfortable so she diverted his attention to Manan and asked Manan if he had bathed, and when he said no, Dhruv was going to say that he would bathe him, when Manik broke in and said that "he wanted to help Manan bathe".

Later, Dhruv had to leave and assured Nandini under his breath that he didn't think Alia recognised her. [Alia knew her six years ago as well]

While Manik was bathing Manan, "Manan made a wish that Manik would accompany him that night" and Manik agreed to fulfil his wish.

Manan became happy and he even had a soap bubble on top of Manik's head. And then water splashing started between them...

Alia was talking to Nandini and she said that "after seeing Manik interact with Manan, she felt like Manik would be a good daddy next time".

Alia told her "hearing about her from Manik she thought Nandini was someone who would always treasured relationships" but Nandini said that "sometimes the reality made one had no choice but to move forward, such that some people had to be given up".....

Manan finished his bath and ran out triumphantly to tell Nandini that Manik would accompany him tonight.

Manik looked towards Alia and asked if it's all right with Alia. She smiled and said it's all right.

Manan brought Alia to her bedroom and Manik told Nandini "Alia is really a good woman right?"

Nandini nodded and said "You're really fortunate to have met her."

"But I feel that being able to meet you and Manan... I'm very fortunate too. Even though you say that we don't know each other before, but you two have brought a lot of surprises to me. Thank you" Nandini smiled and shook her head, while Alia who overheard the conversation looked thoughtful in a down way.

That night, Nandini was in her bedroom as she looked at the photo they took six years ago(One day before Manik's surgery), and said that she would be happy for him.

The next morning, Nandini was watering the plants when Alia greeted her. Nandini asked "why she woke up so early and said that maybe it's because she's not used to the countryside".

Alia just hmmed looking towards her...

"Lawyer Malhotra was also like that when he first came here" said Nandani smilingly...

"Lawyer Malhotra? Why are you calling him in such formal terms? I guess 6 years ago you have always called him..... Manik?" said Alia...

Nandini looked at Alia in shock, as she realised that Alia knew about her relationship with Manik and she remembered her.

Alia then recalled her conversation with Nyonika.Nyonika had asked Alia not to tell Manik about Nandini, and to fill Nandini's presence in Manik's memories with Alia herself.

Alia told Nandani that "Lawyer Rahul went to her hospital and told Alia about Nandani". Actually I knew you six years ago, because Manik always mentioned about you, and in his eyes, he honestly thought that Nandani was a wonderful girl.