Adult!Fon

The day was really just like any other. You were outside tending to your garden while Fon was practicing martial arts with one of his students a little ways off. Secretly you would occasionally look over there to watch the Martial Arts master as he fought his student and instructed them on what they could do better. 

   You would watch the way he moved and how those lean muscles would flex and relax. Yes, it was safe to say that you fell for him and you fell hard. However you doubted that he would even look twice at you, you were just his hired help after all.

   Looking back at what you were doing you began to plant in the flowers that he wanted there. Pruning back and nipping certain buds off of the flowers you heard the screams of pain erupting from where Fon and his student were practicing. Whipping your head around you saw that Fon’s student was on the ground holding their ankle. 

   Without even hesitating you ran over to where they were. Looking down at the student you noticed that they popped their ankle out of socket. Smiling slightly you put a reassuring hand on their shoulder, “Do not worry I know what is wrong with you. However I need you to calm down and listen to me, can you do that?” You ask softly.

“Y-yes.” The student sniffled. 

“Good, now Master Fon I need you to hold him down for a moment.”

Fon nodded, “Alright.” And grabbed hold of his student’s legs. 

“Now what is your name?”

“M-Michiyo.”

“Okay Michiyo, I need you to breathe in and out really steady for me.” The student, Michiyo, began to take deep breaths. “Alright now on the count of three… three!”

    Without further delay you shoved the student’s foot back into socket. Michiyo howled in pain for only a moment before he was able to get a grip back on his breathing. “Th-thank you.” He whispered before you nodded and got up to go and fetch some ice. 

   Returning without delay you wrapped the ankle up in the ice and instructed the injured student to stay off of it for a few days. After that Fon was off to go and take his injured student home. You watched them limp off and resisted the urge to sigh happily. Despite Michiyo being hurt that was the first time that Fon had really looked at you as anything more than the help. Smiling slightly you then went back to your plants; after all there was work to be done. 

***

   You were in the kitchen making some tea when the thunderous roar of the thunderclouds overhead startled you. Looking up you noticed that rain was already splattering down against the windows. You frowned slightly, storms always alarmed you in a way. When you were little there was one horrible storm that actually toppled a tree straight on top of your house with you and your family still in it. Ever since that day you had always slightly feared them. 

   Taking a deep breath you continued on making tea while attempting to not to jump every time you heard a clap of thunder. However your usual tricks didn’t seem to be helping at this moment. As you were pouring Fon’s tea into the cup there was an obnoxious clap of thunder so loud that you jumped once again and spilled the tea all over the counter and your hand. Hissing in pain you jumped back and held your hand before running it under water. Tears of pain leaked out of your eyes while the cool water combated with your burned flesh. 

   Suddenly arms slid around yours to gently cup your injured hand. Looking up you noticed that Fon was behind you and tending to your cut. A blush coated your face as you quickly pulled away from him, “M-Master Fon there is no need to tend to me, I am alright!” You quickly protested. 

Fon however took your hand in a bit firmer of a grip, “You always tend to other but you never let others take care of you. That is a bad habit to get into.”

“Master Fon pleas-!” Your words were cut off when you felt Fon’s lips on yours. Your eyes were opened wide before suddenly fluttering shut as you kissed back. 

Parting you both looked at each other kindly before you did something you’d never thought you ever do; you kissed him again.