Kyoya Hibari

It was true that you weren’t a carnivore by any means. You had no back bone, no mean intent, hell you couldn’t even kill a spider when it was crawling across your desk.  Yes, it was safe to say that you were one hundred percent an herbivore.

   Yet what didn’t make sense was why Kyoya Hibari, Demon of Namimori, would even pay you two cents worth of his attention. Usually he liked to have lunch alone but ever since you had stumbled into his area for lunch you had been required to show up every day. No, it didn’t make sense to you but still you went with it in fear of being tonfa’d.

   “Hello Hibari.” You said respectfully as you came over to his spot of the roof with your bento in your hand. Hibari, like always, didn’t reply with anything more than a grunt as he tore into his lunch. Taking a bit more… careful approach to eating you gingerly unpacked everything and then set in with your chopsticks. Carefully and deliberately you would eat and you were always careful to keep quiet so as not to anger the Demon of Namimori.

“Herbivore.” He stated.

“Y-yes Hibari?”

“You’re mine.”

Your eyes opened wide, “W-what?”

“Did I stutter?”

“N-no but-…”

“If you refuse I’ll bite you to death.”

“I-I’m not refusing b-but… why would you… why do you want someone like me?”

Hibari opened an eye and looked at you, “You are the only one tolerable out of all of the rest of the herbivores. Besides, Hibird likes you.” With that Hibari was finished with talking and was going to lie back down on his back. However he did something that rather surprised you, he put his head in your lap and closed his eyes, “Wake me up and be bitten to death.” He muttered.

   Nodding you smiled softly before gently running your fingers through soft black tresses. At first you were a bit afraid that he would tonfa you for touching him but surprisingly enough he didn’t. Smiling you couldn’t help but think that for once the carnivore did have a heart, deep down.