Adult!Reborn(2)

“Reborn!” The scream was ripped out of my throat at what I was seeing. Reborn, my husband, had just taken a bullet to the chest and went down. I shot out from where I was. My heart pounded thick in my ears. I was scared, no, I was beyond scared.  Reborn and I had been married for just a little over six months now and I was not about to lose my husband!

                Sliding on my knees down next to him I gripped his bloody suit in my hands, “Reborn! Reborn show me where you were shot!” I screamed desperately. Reborn’s eyes locked with mine and instead of pain I saw confusion in them. “Reborn?”

“What the hell are you doing here? You were supposed to be back at the base!”

“What?”

“It seems No-Good-Tsuna didn’t fool you well enough…”

“Excuse me?”

***

“Go away!” I stormed through the base eager to get away from Reborn.

“Tsuya.”

“No! I don’t give a fuck about what you want to tell me! You lied you fucking bastard!”

“I did it for a good reason!”

I whipped around to glare at my husband, “Oh really? Is there? Or are you going to attempt to feed me more bullshit that you think I’ll believe?”

“Tsuya you’re angry and not thinking straight. Sit down and let me explain.”

Tsuna suddenly stepped in and put an arm up in front of his hitman, “Enough Reborn, Tsuya isn’t going to listen at the moment.” He spoke calmly.

I glared at them both, “You’re right, I’m not going to listen. I don’t like being lied to by either of you. Tsuna, you’re just as much to blame at the moment. So both of you, leave me alone.”

                Whipping around I walked out of the room and slammed the door shut on my way. I wasn’t about to listen to their bullshit at the moment. If they hadn’t of lied to me then Reborn wouldn’t have gotten hurt. I could’ve helped out and backed him up but they chose to keep me in the dark.

                Exiting into Hibari’s side of the base I went to go and find Fuu, Kyoya’s wife. Stopping at their  ‘front door’ I knocked on it. Hearing a ‘come in’ I slid the door open and then quickly stormed into the room. The sight I walked into was Fuu lying on Hibari, who was lying on their couch dozing. At least he was until I walked into the room. His violet-steel colored eyes locked onto me and he gave me a shallow nod. We both had a blood-lust and as thus we tolerated and had some form of respect for each other.

“Hibari, do you mind if I borrow your wife for a short while? I need to talk with her.”

Hibari glared but said nothing as his pregnant wife slowly hauled herself to her feet, “Don’t worry about him, what’s wrong? I can tell you’re upset about something so tell me, what did Reborn do this time?”

                We both walked out of her living room and into a small indoor garden that Fuu had demanded that Hibari put in for her. We made it over to the padded chairs in the center of the garden and sat down. I sighed as I laid back and attempted not to cry like a bitch. After all, crying was not something I did willy-nilly.

“He and Tsuna lied to me and because of that Reborn got hurt.”

Fuu narrowed her eyes, “That’s not all, is there?”

I sighed, she knew me too well, “No… I… I actually got nicked with a stray bullet as well.”

“Oh my god, where?”