TYL Takeshi Yamamoto

I grinned without humor as blood ran down my face. At the moment I was tied to a chair by the enemy and beaten for information. Of course there was no chance in hell that I’d ever give them anything to go on. I was a loyal vongola family member after all. Besides I knew that if I held out long enough Takeshi would be here to get me.

“Talk!” One man screamed as he punched me again.

I spat out more blood, “Listen here, I’m not gonna tell you… a damn thing. When my husband arrives he’s going to slice you to bits. So do me a favor and wait patiently to die!”

The man replied with a hit to my face again.

                Hanging my head low I closed my eyes and waited for Takeshi. So to take my mind off of the less desirable situation I thought back to happier times, like when Takeshi proposed.

“Hey Lisa can you come down here a minute?” Takeshi called.

“Sure babe, just gimme a minute to slip this dress on!”

“Alright!”

                Smiling I brushed my hair out I put a necklace on and fixed my dress one last time before deciding I was ready. Takeshi said he wanted me to dress up nice so that was what I did. He said it was for some special occasion but as to what it was I had no idea. I just assumed that it was a Japanese tradition since he wouldn’t explain it to me.

“Alright Takeshi what-oh my!” I gasped as I came down to see Takeshi on one knee with a velvet box in one hand; all of our friends surrounding him. Takeshi was grinning his stupid grin as his eyes were alive with mischief and of course excitement. “Yes, oh my, yes!” I cried as I hugged Takeshi around the neck.

My fiancé’s arms went around me in a hug as I pressed my lips to his. Takeshi twirled me around before sliding the ring onto my finger. After that he hugged me close once more, “I can’t wait to marry you.” He whispered into my ear. I smiled and hugged him back again.

                A huge hit to my face alerted me back to the present. Raising my dark blue eyes to glare at the man I smiled. “What are you smiling for you bitch?” The guy hissed. I sighed and shook my head, this poor dumbass was doomed.

“So… my wife is a bitch huh?”  A sword suddenly appeared along with an enraged Takeshi.

The man who hit me paled as I grinned, “I told you my husband would be here to slice you to bits.”

“P-please I’m just paid to do my job!”

“Then who hired you? Speak quick or I’ll slice your head from your shoulders.”

The man wet himself, “I-I don’t know! He just goes by red!”

I rolled my eyes, “Original.”

Takeshi narrowed his caramel orbs, “Untie her, now.”

                The man untied me and immediately Takeshi had his arms around me, my head pressed to his chest. I smiled even though my face was in so much pain. I loved my husband. While his nice jovial persona was great I also thought his serious persona was sexy as hell.

                “Lisa look away from this, it’s going to be gruesome.” Takeshi spoke as he pressed my face a bit more into his chest. I reached up and clutched his jacket. The adrenaline from seeing my husband there was beginning to wear off. Before I had a chance to cover my ears the man’s terrified screams were cut short.  Takeshi sheathed his sword and picked me up. Placing a gentle kiss on my face he then nuzzled my neck with his face, “Let’s go home and get you patched up. I’m so sorry that you got drug into this.” He whispered.

“Don’t worry, I love you.”

“I’m so sorry.”

                We got home and Takeshi placed me on the bathroom counter. I sat there while he got the medical supplies out an began to clean my wounds. When he got to one that was near my cheek I flinched back as a sting of pain lit up my face. Takeshi immediately placed his lips on mine, “Did that hurt?” He asked gently as he separated from me. I only shook my head.

                “I’ll be alright.” I replied. Takeshi smiled as he finished cleaning my wounds. Yeah sometimes Takeshi wasn’t the smartest or the fastest but he always looked out for me. Smiling I kissed him as he picked me up and we went to bed. He was a sweetheart and that was what I loved. Of course his sexy side wasn’t unappreciated either. ;P