My Roleplay Applications: Blaine Seabright©

Site: http://balcoincircle.boards.net/

Character Name: Blaine Seabright

Species (Witch, Witch Hunter, Mortal/human): Witch

Character History (Your own words, detailed): Blaine Seabright was born into a family of witches. He never learned of his heritage until half a year after the Chance Harbor circle was formed. The rest of his circle has been spread out across America, the fear of magic driving the families apart after the fire. He grew up alone, although everyone claimed to be his friend; he has never had anyone truly there for him. He’s a means of survival in the high school for most people. After learning of his gifts by finding his family book of shadows hidden buried up in his attic, he kept himself a secret from everyone, including his parents. From a young age, he learned on his place in the food chain. He started in little league, and touch football as soon as he could. Now he’s the quarterback of the football team. It seems like every girl wants to be with him and every guy wants to be him. Everyone has noticed him except the one person he always wanted to. Melissa Glaser. She always seemed too stuck up Faye’s ass to take notice of the small smiles, the goofy grins. He gave up on that once he realized the thing she had with Nick Armstrong. His life hasn’t been easy, learning all of his magic without a circle, only having one book of shadows to go on. His individual magic isn’t strong and all he has learned so far is the simple stuff, unlocking his locker, changing the color of shirts, and starting small fires. He keeps trying to contact the people from his circle, but all of them want nothing to do with him. Blaine started noticing the Chance Harbor circle a couple months after they formed, the six of them being around when anything bad happened, and being the only ones who seemed to be there when it gets fixed. His father died in a car accident a month after he learned of his special gifts, leaving him and his businesswoman mother to fend for themselves. Blaine has never had a good relationship with his mother, due to all the secrets she kept from him, and it’s only getting worse with her never being around due to business trips in other states, and sometimes on other continents. She started bring around an abusive stepfather, one that has hit Blaine on more than one occasion.

Personality: Blaine is a sweet guy, although sometimes his lets his so called friends pressure him into being a douchebag towards girls. He always apologizes to them afterwards, when his friends leave him. He doesn’t know why he puts up with it, but he’s pretty sure it’s due to his overwhelming fear of being rejected. Under his jock exterior he is loyal with a heart of gold, and would give anything to protect an innocent person from the bad in the world. He’s dedicated himself to becoming a better person, and making the world a better place. A new year leads him to drop his friends, and quit football, even if it means losing his scholarship. All he wants to do is help people, and he thinks he can start by confronting the Chance Harbor circle.

Role-play Sample (More the seven lines, Dialog, and Action): Blaine walked through the halls of Chance Harbor High. It was a Friday night and he was getting ready for the football game. He walked towards the gym, stopping and hiding when he heard the six familiar voices. He stood in a dark corner hidden from the group. “Cassie’s right, It can’t hurt to try.” He identified the voice to be Diana Meade. The rest of the group started talking, he heard Faye’s voice over the others, “Why should she be the one to make the decisions, I found the spell.” She said, her voice lined with hatred. “Spell. You are witches.” Blaine said stepping out of the shadows. He walked over to the group who began muttering things denying his accusations. “I’m a witch too, I found out about half a year ago.” He said looking around at the groups shocked faces. He heard a voice from down the hall. “Blaine hurry, game’s about to start.” He looked down the hall and saw his coach, motioning for him to come. He looked back at the group, his eyes landing on Melissa. “Can we talk about this later.” He asked, running off down the hall, ready to kick some football ass.

Face-Claim: Austin Butler

"It feels like the world is spinning out of control"