My Roleplay Applications: Isaac Lahey

Site: http://whenbitten.proboards.com/

Name: Isaac Lahey

Species: Werewolf

History:
Isaac grew up with his father. When he was younger his father was good to him, but as he grew things between the two changed. His father began to beat him, leaving him with many bruises and cuts along the way. His father would constantly lock him in a large empty chest freezer. Because of this Isaac has a fear of small spaces and has trust issues. During his high school year, after meeting Derek Hale during one of his night shifts at the graveyard, he willingly accepts the werewolf bite; eager to join Derek’s pack and become less vulnerable. After accepting the bite he returns home where he father once again abuses him, cutting his face with a glass cup, after he finds out one of Isaac’s grades are less than perfect. The cut heals and Isaac runs from the house, soon after his father is killed and he is arrested; people under the impression he killed his father as revenge for all the things he had done to him over the years. He escapes from jail, and becomes a convict, again joining up with his pack; Derek Hale, Erica Reyes, and later Vernon Boyd. Isaac is on the lacrosse team, and over his time as a werewolf, has grown to trust Scott, knowing he would do anything to keep him safe, keep everyone safe. Isaac often aids Derek and Scott in their fights against the many creatures in Beacon Hills, such as hunters, kanimas, and other werewolves. He lived with Derek for a while, his name eventually getting cleared and him no longer being a convict. He returned to school and got back into Lacrosse. Early (in season 3) He was attacked and had his memory stolen after finding Boyd, Erica, and Cora; all of which had been kidnapped by the Alpha Pack. He was rescued by a mystery lady, and later drugged again by the Alpha’s in the hospital before be rescued again by Scott and Derek. His memories were recovered and the knowledge of Erica’s death was revealed. He aided in catching Boyd and Cora after they escaped from the bank, and went on a rampage the wolf completely taking them over. He had complications in the beginning, but he learned to control his wolf side by focusing on the good things his father did for him, before he began to abuse him. Although he has tried to kill more than one of the group Isaac has become very close to Allison, Lydia, Stiles, and Scott, He also has gotten himself in trouble by challenging the two twin Alpha’s Ethan and Aiden, angry at them for the death of Erica, and for the pain they have caused the people he loves. Isaac is seen as the pup of Derek’s pack, more vulnerable than both Erica and Boyd were.

Role Play Sample:
Isaac sat nervous in his room, he heard the car pull up and his whole body began to tense. He knew what was going to happen, it always happened. Isaac looked over at his progress report the D sticking out like a sore thumb. It wasn’t his fault he wasn’t good in Chemistry, things had been getting in the way lately, on top of his job at the graveyard, lacrosse, and trying to keep his father pleased at all times, the grades just started on the slope downwards. He breathed shakily, his hands restless as he heard the key in the door. He stood, stepping back against the wall. “Please don’t get mad.” He said in a rushed voice as soon as his father stepped over the threshold. That was all it took, a second later he was on the ground the familiar sting spreading across his face. “No, plea—“ he couldn’t get the word out before the hand struck his face again a mangled scream escaping his lips. The tears swelled in his eyes as he looked up in fear at his father, the man who was once the one good thing in his life, the man who was now the worst thing that had happened to him. He yelled as he was drug up from his shirt collar and drug down the stairs to the basement. “No please, NO!” He yelled as he was forced farther into the basement, towards the one thing in his life that he dreaded most. He felt himself lifted off the ground and thrown harshly into the freezer. “HELP! HELP!!!” It was the same thing he screamed every night, the same exact routine. No one ever helped, no one ever saved him. The freezer door closed and his began to breath heavily, sharp breath that stung his throat and filled his lungs with musky air. A second later the door opened again, light shining in. He looked up, the familiar werewolf standing over him. “Scott?” he said confused, “What’s going on?” he looked around, the dusty floor of the Hale house blurring into his vision. “Isaac are you okay? You took one hell of a blow back there?” Scott voice reached his ears, Reality sinking in. He began to calm himself down, “It was just a dream, It was just a dream Isaac” he said over and over to himself, his breathing returning to normal. He looked around, confused about what was going on.