My Roleplay Applications: Diana Faith Hastings

Site: http://haunteddesiresroleplay.boards.net

---Name---

Diana Faith Hastings

---Age---

17

---Species---

Modern Day Siren

---Personality---

Diana is smart, attractive young girl. She strives to win at everything, and can be quite competitive at times. This apart is something that fueled her instincts to hunt, to protect everyone, to beat the bad guys. She is a busy person, with many friends, though she learned to keep a small group of actual friends amongst the fakes. Diana was born with the gift of singing, it helps her attract guys, and win almost every talent show she has ever been in. She is a book worm, with a knack for getting in trouble.

---History---

Diana was born in a small harbor town in Maine. She spent her whole life thinking of ways to get out of that place. It was as if the gods in heavens heard her wish because when she was 12 she was moved out of her hometown and across country to a small town in California named Black’s Peak. When I say small, I mean small, it seemed as if the good parts of town were about half a block from the bad parts, there was never anything new, but Diana loved it. She was a couple hours from L.A. and felt like she was closer to following her dream of becoming a professional singer, a talent she had since she was only a small girl. People told her that her voice was like a fantasy, pure and gentle. When she got to California her clothes were out of style, She had last month’s hair, and she was quickly disregarded by the students at her new high school, “Hope’s Peak High.” The principal told her they went with Hope’s peak to keep the students happy about school, not to associate it with something called Black’s Peak, honestly the name kind of made her sick. Hope’s Peak, it sounded like some Christian school for prudes. Though she was Christian she didn’t devote her whole life to it, she had better things to do with her youth. She used her natural charm, and ability to make friends quickly to befriend the head-cheerleader at her new high school, she quickly learned the fashion trends, and let herself slip back into popularity, and she was soon part of the it-couple at the school, stealing the boyfriend from right beneath head cheerleader Chloe’s carefully manicured toes. That was her first mistake. Soon she fell into the role of most popular girl in school. After that everything was up hill for her. She became prom queen; and the next year, head cheerleader. She seemed like she had it all, Until a night in late November that shook her right down to the core. She’d been in town, hanging out with her boyfriend and some friends, till the sun went down, and she decided to take off in her Mercedes Benz. There been a lot of rain that week, and the roads they were so slick. She slid right off the bridge and ended up taking a dip. Her car was fished out of the lake the following Wednesday. But Diana’s body wasn’t found, they think she just floated away. She awoke along the shore line, a few days later. She screamed out as she looked down to see scales on her body, and her feet were stuck together, her toes webbed into a fin. She jumped back from the water, crying out as she tried to run and fell to her face. She looked back and saw a glimmer of light before her legs were back to legs. She curiously stuck her legs back in the water, but nothing happened. Confused she got to her feet and walked into the town she had washed up at. Whispering Meadows? It was nowhere near where she lived. “How the hell did I get here?” she thought to herself, entering the town.

---Roleplay Sample---

Diana walked down the hall of her small High School, her hand hooked in Dylan’s. She smiled at him before walking past Chloe Ballinger, one of her old friends, and Dylan’s ex. She heard Chloe mumble something and swung around to face her. “Bitch, if you want to say something say it to my face.” She growled as Chloe approached her, she was shorter than Diana, and couldn’t easily intimidate anyone. “I said, you’re a boyfriend steal slut, and I hope you die a slow painful death, very soon.” Chloe gave her a smirk and Diana turned as if she was going to walk away. She could practically feel Chloe smiling at her, thinking she had won. Diana swung around and grabbed the girl by her hair, slamming her into the row of lockers beside them. “How ‘bout next time you want to fight, you throw a punch, you stupid fucking bottle blonde abortion, just get over the fact that Dylan wanted me, he was threw with you.” She said smirking before throwing Chloe to the ground. She flipped her hair and walked back over to Dylan smiling and giving him a peck on the cheek before looking back to Chloe. “Maybe if you weren’t such a bitch your boyfriend wouldn’t want to dump you.”

---Weaknesses---

Personal Weakness

Competitive Attitude: She feels the need to be best at everything all the time, which really wears on her, weakening her and making her drop her guard, also putting her in dangerous positions she thinks she can win.

Siren Weakness (Adapted from Supernatural)

Bronze: Diana has always thought of it as an allergy to bronze. After getting a bronze bracelet from one of her boyfriends, she seduced with her song. After putting it on her skin began to bubble and sizzle, she quickly removed it and ran her wrist under water, which caused it to heal faster.

More Siren Weaknesses (Thought up by me)

Purple Orchid Roots: The ground up root of the purple orchid can cause a siren to become extremely sick, and if ingested can cause a siren’s tail to be exposed in public.

Fire: Fire weakens a Siren, to Diana, she always just thought fire was bad, little does she know coming in contact can cause her blood to boil, until she retreats to the water to heal.

---Face Claim---

Troian Bellisario

---Other Facts---

The siren used its song to seduce and kill sailors, Diana uses it to seduce boys, but has yet to kill anyone.

When in water for more than three hours a Siren will sprout its tail, it is the only way, unless brought forth by eating the root of the Purple Orchid.

Water speeds up a siren’s healing process, as them and their song are stronger in the water.