My Roleplay Applications: Vicki Donovan

Character Name: (The name of the character you would like to play.)

Victoria “Vicki” Donovan

Age: (age of your character)

Died at 18, would now be 21.

Species: (human, vampire, werewolf, hybrid, witch)

vampire

Face Claim: (The celebrity who you'd like your character to look like.)

Kayla Ewell

History: (A short historical summary of your character.)

Vicki is the older sister of Matt Donovan. As a human she was known for being a trouble maker and a drug addict. She had many relationships with many different guys, including Jeremy Gilbert and Tyler Lockwood. Vicki was turned by Damon Salvatore, who had tried to kill her unsuccessfully two times before. Vicki lived with her brother Matt, both of whom had been abandoned by their mother. Their father either left them, or is dead. Vicki turned to drugs to help with all her family issues, this lead to her going from being the responsible older sister, to the older sister who needed her younger brother to care for her. She worked at Mystic Grill prior to getting bitten. After the bite she was found scared and alone by Stefan, who tried to talk her out of feeding from the blood of a human, finishing her transformation. Vicki fed from the body of Logan Fell, completing her transition to a vampire, which led to the worst part of her existence. After becoming a full vampire Victoria acted on instinct. She led Jeremy into the parking led where she began a heated make-out session. This led to her biting him, and later attacking Elena. She was stopped by Stefan Salvatore, who drove a pointed board through her chest ending her life. Later on Vicki began appearing to Jeremy as ghost. She was working with a witch on the other side, to try and kill Elena Gilbert. The witch said if she did so she would be able to return to earth and live again. Vicki began to appear to Matt, after he attempted to kill himself. It was he, who eventually sent her away for good, with the help of Bonnie. Or so they thought.

Role Play Sample: (A short, made up RP sample to show your RP skills and if you would fit the character you picked. It has to be full sentences and in past tense, unless you write in direct speech.)

Vicki walked through the stoner pit, her hands stuffed in the pocket of her jacket. It was a cropped jacket, which ended about 4 inches above her belly button. Under it she was wearing a gray and black vest. She strode past a small group of people, no more than four or five guys and stopped at a guy, who was dressed in all black holding a small Ziploc bag in his hands. “Do you got the money?” he asked looking at Vicki with an almost sinister look. Vicki pulled her hand out of her pocket, a wad of cash rolled into her fist. She passed the cash over to the man and grabbed the bag. The man grabbed her arm as she moved to walk away, pulling her close to him. Vicki bared her fangs at the man, before skinning them into him neck, sucking the man dry before letting his body fall lifelessly to the ground. “Don’t ever touch me.” She said, her voice dark and raw as she picked up the body with one hand, placing it in the dumpster as the left the stoner pit. Vicki walked by the five guys, compelling them rather easily. “You have never seen me before,” she said, her compulsion working its way into their systems, “What you witnessed her tonight was just a bad trip, you will forget all about it before you wake up tomorrow.” She sighed and looked off towards the dumpster. “You will confess to the murder of that man,” she said to a big, buff guy, “and within the next three seconds all of you will forget that you ever saw me.” With that she sped off, leaving the stoner pit as if she had never been there.