stressed

Sam walks in and slams the front door. I can tell he's had a bad day. "baby what's wrong" I ask wrapping my arms around his neck. "just had a bad day at the studio" he pushes my arms away and takes a seat on the couch. I know exactly how to make him feel better. I stripped down into my black lace bra and matching thong. I walk over to him and get on my knees in front of him. His eyes were closed so he was a little startled when I started rubbing him through his pants. "wh-what are you doing" he stuttered. "helping you relief some stress" I winked. I pulled down his pants and started teasing him through his boxers. I pulled out his dick and start leaving little kisses on the tip. "mmm" he moans. I start sucking him hard and fast "ohhh yes babygirl like that" he moans rolling his head back. "I'm gonna cu-cum". I suck faster and faster until he releases his warm liquids in my mouth. "I'm feeling better already" He pulls me on his lap and we get into a heated makeout session. "get on your hands and knees" he wispers. I do as he says and he pulls down my thong. He spreads my legs and starts eating me out from behind. "ugggg fuck yessss" I moan. "your so fucking wet" he starts fingering me. "please daddy I want you" I begged. "fuck I love it when you call me daddy" he rubs his dick against my folds teaseing me a little. He slowly inserts himself in me and fucks me fast from behind. "fuck princess you so tight" he moans slapping my ass. "and your sooooo big" I moan. He fucks me faster and faster until we both reach our climax. He pulls out and cums on my ass. We clean up and then cuddle on the couch "you still stressed" I wisper. "nope" he smiles kissing my forehead.