Drunk

sam comes home drunk as always."hey babyyy" he slurs coming at me for a kiss. "ew no don't fucking touch me" I push him away. " fucking bitch" he stumbles. "I'm sick of it sam your gone all day and then you come home drunk...even when your here it feels like your gone" I yell. I close my eyes and take a deep breath to calm myself a bit when all of a sudden I feel a stinging pain across my cheek. "shuttt up" he yells. I can't take this anymore. I began to cry. The memories of my abusive father came back to me. "fuck you" I scream I raise my hand to slap him back but he grabs my wrist and throws me down on the bed "your a very bad girl" he sits on top of me and unbuttons his pants pulling out his dick. " sam get off of me I can't breath" I kick and scream beneath him. He ignores me and brings his dick to my mouth "NO STOP" I cry. I close my mouth tightly "open your mouth slut you know you want it" He pulls my mouth open and shoves it down my throat leaving me no air. I gag uncontrollably. I bite him and he pulls out quickly "ouch you fucking bitch" he screams punching me in the face. I cry uncontrollably. I'm in so much pain. I can feel my face swell up. He gets off of me and goes to the bathroom. I get off the bed grab my keys and run out the front door.

*next morning*

next update with be part 2 :)